XBOX XboxOne MySQL database issue
Installed Kodi on my xboxone & was very impressed by how much I can do with it, so much so I'm planning on taking out my HTPC & using it instead.

However I use MySQL, so I updated all my other installs (Android, Ubuntu & Windows installs) to Kodi 18 rc5, matching the xboxone version, yet still, the xbox didnt show up any content.

Jumped on my server & dropped the old databases, leaving just MyMusic72 & MyVideos116.

Ran the xbox & Kodi, checked the databases again & it's created MyVideos113.

This is obviously why the MySQL isn't working on the xbox, but the versions here:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases#Database_Versions

State that 18 should be using 116 (as the Windows, Ubuntu, & Android ones currently are on 18 rc5).

Is this going to be addressed for the full release of 18 or is it planned to keep this version running on a different database? Could do with knowing as if not it will obviously affect how useful this is to me in future.

Cheers.
The XBox builds are out of sync with the releases for other platforms, but will catch up in due course so that all platforms run the same db version.
(2019-01-16, 16:59)DaveBlake Wrote: The XBox builds are out of sync with the releases for other platforms, but will catch up in due course so that all platforms run the same db version.

Ah right, excellent news.

Thank you for the reply, appreciate it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XboxOne MySQL database issue0