Solved Favourites to tidy up Video and Music Libraries
Hi, I have had the following favourites setup for a while now and they have worked flawlessly.

But since upgrading to RC5 the clean video library has stopped working. All the others work fine.

I can clean the video library from the settings menu ok so was wondering if the code has changed to clean up the video library now? 
xml:

<favourites>
    <favourite name="Update Video library">UpdateLibrary(Video)</favourite>
    <favourite name="Artwork Organizer" thumb="C:\Users\Aaron Rudkin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artworkorganizer\icon.png">RunScript(&quot;script.artworkorganizer&quotWink</favourite>
    <favourite name="Clean Video Library">CleanLibrary(Video)</favourite>
    <favourite name="Update Music library">UpdateLibrary(Music)</favourite>
    <favourite name="Clean Music library">CleanLibrary(Music)</favourite>
</favourites>
I can confirm this, seems to only effect the 'clean video' operation.
Thanks for testing. Glad its not just me  Blush
An alternate way, if it interests you... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2794144

Though I never thought of adding those options as Favourites. I'll give that a try at some stage.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Post a ticket in the Bugtracker and link back to this thread to give a devs a heads-up if you don't want to bother with Karellen's work-round. I personally like the clean-up function off the grid but available.
Karellen's work-round works a treat.

I'll post it on the bug tracker too.
Personally, since the new options became available, I only use CleanLibrary(musicvideos/movies/tvshows) as 3 different commands.

scott s.
Quote:Hi Scott, All,

Actually your post answered this question to me :-) 
In v17 Krypton, I have used this line in favourites.xml to cleanup my Movie library with a push of a button:
 <favourite name="Clean Video Library" thumb="/storage/sdcard1/Icons/xxx.png">CleanLibrary(videos)</favourite>

This shortcut stopped working in v18 Leia...but now based on your post, I have rewritten it to
 <favourite name="Clean Video Library" thumb="/storage/sdcard1/Icons/xxx.png">CleanLibrary(movies)</favourite>

Now works like a charm - many thanks :-)

Kind regards

Antal
(2019-01-31, 22:09)Antal Wrote:
Quote:Hi Scott, All,

Actually your post answered this question to me :-) 
In v17 Krypton, I have used this line in favourites.xml to cleanup my Movie library with a push of a button:
 <favourite name="Clean Video Library" thumb="/storage/sdcard1/Icons/xxx.png">CleanLibrary(videos)</favourite>

This shortcut stopped working in v18 Leia...but now based on your post, I have rewritten it to
 <favourite name="Clean Video Library" thumb="/storage/sdcard1/Icons/xxx.png">CleanLibrary(movies)</favourite>

Now works like a charm - many thanks :-)

Kind regards

Antal
 Unfortunately the above didn't work for me. But making (Video) lowercase did...? So I did (music) too.  All working for me now. 

<favourites>
    <favourite name="Update Video library">UpdateLibrary(video)</favourite>
    <favourite name="Artwork Organizer" thumb="C:\Users\Aaron Rudkin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artworkorganizer\icon.png">RunScript(&quot;script.artworkorganizer&quotWink</favourite>
    <favourite name="Clean Video Library">CleanLibrary(video)</favourite>
    <favourite name="Update Music library">UpdateLibrary(music)</favourite>
    <favourite name="Clean Music library">CleanLibrary(music)</favourite>
</favourites>
<favourite name="Clean Video Library">CleanLibrary(video)</favourite>

does it, tested.

Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favourites to tidy up Video and Music Libraries0