set default scraper per show
I've looked around and don't think this is possible but will ask.  Is there a way to set the default scraper on a per show basis?  So I can set globally a default scraper, but then for an individual show I can set a different default scraper?

I ask because some shows scrape better with thetvdb and others with imdb.

Thanks,
Kevin
No, will not be added - way too big change for the benefit!
But when the scrape window pops up, you can choose the scraper here too...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Understandable, but isn't that window that pops up for only a single episode?  Is there a way to select 2 or more episodes of a tv show and then tell TMM to use a certain scraper for those episodes?  

Right now when I select multiple episodes and I right click for the menu I get the option to just scrape, which uses the default setting.  How about a feature to select which scraper to use from the menu?  When I have a group of episodes I want to scrape using a different scraper I go into settings, change the default, and then run the scrape.

Thanks,
Kevin
(2019-01-20, 00:10)kevin360 Wrote: I've looked around and don't think this is possible but will ask.  Is there a way to set the default scraper on a per show basis?  So I can set globally a default scraper, but then for an individual show I can set a different default scraper?

I ask because some shows scrape better with thetvdb and others with imdb.

Thanks,
Kevin
Understand this is an old thread, but it is coming up pretty highly in Google searches. 

The scraper for a TV show can be set at the folder level. In files, right click "change content" and select a different scraper from the list. 

Be warned though - It does reset your watched status for that show.

Cheers!
(2020-12-12, 03:29)djmini Wrote: Understand this is an old thread, but it is coming up pretty highly in Google searches. 

The scraper for a TV show can be set at the folder level. In files, right click "change content" and select a different scraper from the list. 

Be warned though - It does reset your watched status for that show.
That is true for Kodi, but this thread is for Tiny Media Manager. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
yes - it is planned to store the used scraper on a per "entity" (tv show/movie) base.. I hope I can finish that for v4.1
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
set default scraper per show0