Is there any way to get NBC live?
I noticed that NBC was removed from the channels available in my USTVNow subscription. They don't offer it at any price.

Where else can this be found?
If you are looking for video streams, for which normally you have to pay for via subscription or otherwise, you're in the wrong place.

See our forum rules (wiki) where video piracy is concerned.
(2019-01-20, 10:31)Klojum Wrote: If you are looking for video streams, for which normally you have to pay for via subscription or otherwise, you're in the wrong place.

See our forum rules (wiki) where video piracy is concerned.
 Piracy?

USTV is an add-on for Kodi. I'm not sure what piracy you are referring to.
Playstation Vue may or may not offer NBC where you're at--it depends on the market. It is part of the standard package at YouTubeTV, fubo, and Hulu, but unfortunately none of those services have addons (yet?).

I don't know where you're located, but NBC is available over the air pretty much anywhere in the US. With an antenna and the right connector, you can use one of the PVR addons to browse the airwaves like any subscription service. Check that section of the forum for all the details.

At the risk of speaking for Klojum, he may have been concerned that your question was a bit too open-ended.
Locast would be another option... but only if you live in one of the few cities where it's available. Or can fake one of those locations with a VPN.
(2019-01-22, 18:21)Nostrodamus Wrote: Or can fake one of those locations with a VPN.

I have a distinct feeling you have not yet fully grasped what the VPN policy (wiki) on the Kodi forum is about.

Simply put, on this forum it's best NOT to make suggestions on "how to circumvent the blocking of internet video streaming so people can still watch those videos in an illegal way".
Unless you want your stay at this forum to be shortened in a speedy and significantly manner, that is. Smile
sometimes ustvnow does remove channels but they usually add them back when they reach a deal with the channel to be able to serve it again. Its happened before all you can do is poke them on twitter or whatever social media they use, to get an idea whats going on

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there any way to get NBC live?0