TV Shows not scanning to library
@tfaccyo

Ok, great news!!

When you scanned to the local SQL DB, were any shows skipped? I am happy to look at the log for that and see the problem. Also, just be aware of the NFO problems that sonarr creates. Up to you what you want to do, though.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
And this is fairly recent, so you should be aware of this when upgrading to v18... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15262
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No shows were skipped when scanning into a local db. Everything was imported properly, even with the existing incorrect nfo files.

For some background, in case anyone is wondering why I was mounting my NAS shares on the device and scanning from there: speed.

Creating a movie or tv source in Kodi using the samba or nfs options results in some of my content buffering constantly. Watching Rocky 3 or Bolt, for example, is supremely painful with all the buffering. Even with custom buffering and read-ahead settings specified in advancedsettings.xml.

When I create a local mount point for my movie collection and create a Kodi source based on that? Playback is as smooth as silk. No buffering, no stuttering. I dont know why it be like it is, but it do.

Not sure where I go from here, but I'll most likely ditch the shared mysql db and just continue using my mount-point approach. At least this way, everything will play back properly. That's more important than a shared db.
(2019-01-21, 08:23)Karellen Wrote: And this is fairly recent, so you should be aware of this when upgrading to v18... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15262
 Thanks for this. I'll definitely keep this in mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows not scanning to library0