Run Kodi on Secondary display
Here is my set up.

Old HP Laptop that supports resolution of 1368X760 (or somethi8ng like that). This is hooked via hdmi to a HDTV that supports 4K (or at least 1920X1080 FHD).  BOth displays in the linux mint Mate 19.X "display" preference panel show up with appropriate supported resolution. If I turn off mirror displays off, so that I can run kodi in the "higher resolution" display...no matter what I do the kodi full screen always sticks to the laptop display.

I have tried ....
launching it in either displays, dragging the window in windowed mode and then toggling full screen. It goes right back to the laptop display. 
changing the kodi -> systems -> display preference to monitor (hdmi 1 i.e. the tv) and it works fine when it's in windowed mode, but when I make it full screen goes right back to the laptop. 

What do I need to do to run kodi on the higher display monitor?

Thanks
Is it possible to specify the primary display in the system options?(operating system, not kodi setting)

And rerun Kodi with full screen.
(2019-05-31, 10:09)kuro2357509 Wrote: Is it possible to specify the primary display in the system options?(operating system, not kodi setting)

And rerun Kodi with full screen.
Kodi will look at the system's display configuration, but uses its own settings for selecting the display for its output.

PS: I removed the two log files in your other post files containing personal info.
(2019-05-31, 10:29)Klojum Wrote: PS: I removed the two log files in your other post files containing personal info.

Thank you for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Run Kodi on Secondary display0