Kodi v18 on Qnap TVS-872XT
Hi everyone, hope im posting in the right place. I have a Qnap TS 251+ running hd staion via hdmi with kodi 18 installed and working fine. I have just purchased a Qnap TVS-872XT and have connected to tv via hdmi the same as TS251+. I have installed HD station and kodi18 but i cant get kodi to open up on this nas. When i select the app via qremote app the qnap icon will go round in centre of screen for about 5 seconds, then it just stays on the app screen, but kodi dosnt load. I cant work out what i have done wrong as it worked perfectly from the start on the ts251. Any ideas would be appreciated as its getting a bit annoying now.
The best idea we could share is to ask QNAP as we can't support such patched Kodi versions. Sorry
Ok thank you for reply.
I have the same issue. I just bought a QNAP TS-251+, tried installing Kodi the same way you did. Did you find the issue why it isn’t opening up?
Hi, same with me..did you find how to install it?
(2019-01-23, 07:05)DaVu Wrote: The best idea we could share is to ask QNAP as we can't support such patched Kodi versions. Sorry

I raised a support ticket with QNAP about this problem - it just started for me after the last firmware update.

QNAP refer all support issues for the kodi package back to the Kodi team
Yes, sure, because they don't want to maintain it. Wink

Please see: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/16947

The user "nephaste" says he's the maintainer for the package. Try to contact him
Does Kodi 18 works well with qnap nas ts-431p ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v18 on Qnap TVS-872XT0