Facing issue to upload videos?
Hi, Hope everyone is good here.. I am facing an issue to upload videos on my sites. If i upload video then this will take time 40 45 minutes. complete movies gets too much time. If i upload video on another site like youtube dailymotion and publish embed link on my site then the hosting provider ask me that your account banned due to copyright content.. Anysuggestion for me.. How to resolve this issue. I am currently working on videos sites. Any Suggestions for me

Thanks

Mehakmay
(2019-01-23, 09:58)mehakmay Wrote: I am facing an issue to upload videos on my sites. If i upload video then this will take time 40 45 minutes.
What does this have to do with Kodi?

What videos are you uploading, and to which site?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Uploading movies and Daily Tv serials pinoy serials web url: pinoy lambingan. How to solve this issue I am facing this issue and didn't find a solution. That's why i choose this method to discuss problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Facing issue to upload videos?0