• 9(current)
Release TheMovieDB - Movie scraper
(2020-10-16, 13:02)olympia Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 12:57)futurslowy Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 12:36)olympia Wrote: Try with v5.2.2 when it gets available (should be in a bit).
Great thanks a lot !
I therefore wait for the release of the new version 5.2.2 and you will make a return.
I know this problem has been complicated to fix and I thank the developers for their wonderful work and @Karellen who answered all my questions.
Well, to understand the problem was much more complicated than the actual fix Wink
Especially, that I couldn't reproduce the issue on my end.

Ehh, let's hope the new version will fix the issue, because for the above reason (I couldn't reproduce the issue probably due to some geo magic) I couldn't test Smile
Anyhow, if it's not, then I can only look at it Monday next time.
Perfect, I will test the new version during the day and let you know if it works or not.
Will the update be offered automatically in Kodi ?
(2020-10-16, 13:09)futurslowy Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 13:02)olympia Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 12:57)futurslowy Wrote: Great thanks a lot !
I therefore wait for the release of the new version 5.2.2 and you will make a return.
I know this problem has been complicated to fix and I thank the developers for their wonderful work and @Karellen who answered all my questions.
Well, to understand the problem was much more complicated than the actual fix Wink

Ehh, let's hope the new version will fix the issue, because for the above reason (I couldn't reproduce the issue probably due to some geo magic) I couldn't test Smile
Perfect, I will test the new version during the day and let you know if it works or not.

Yes, but you can already force update by now -> use "check for updates" from the slide blade menu in system/settings/addons
(2020-10-16, 13:23)olympia Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 13:09)futurslowy Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 13:02)olympia Wrote: Well, to understand the problem was much more complicated than the actual fix Wink

Yes, but you can already force update by now -> use "check for updates" from the slide blade menu in system/settings/addons
thanks, i just looked but the new version is still not offered in the addon updates, i only have version 5.2.1 :
https://ibb.co/Kry4wsk
as I said, you need to use check for updates option from the slide blade menu.
(2020-10-16, 13:39)olympia Wrote: as I said, you need to use check for updates option from the slide blade menu.
I just returned to from the slide blade menu in system / settings / addons but the update is still not offered. Do we have to wait a little longer?
(2020-10-16, 13:49)futurslowy Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 13:39)olympia Wrote: as I said, you need to use check for updates option from the slide blade menu.
I just returned to from the slide blade menu in system / settings / addons but the update is still not offered. Do we have to wait a little longer?

If you just go into system/settings/addons you are not getting to the slide blade menu.
You need to go in there and bring up the slide blade menu by navigating towards the left. You need to find an option called "Check for updates" and use it to force Kodi to check the mirror for updates.
I am sorry, but if you cannot find this slide blade menu, I cannot help you further.
(2020-10-16, 13:54)olympia Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 13:49)futurslowy Wrote:

If you just go into system/settings/addons you are not getting to the slide blade menu.
You need to go in there and bring up the slide blade menu by navigating towards the left. You need to find an option called "Check for updates" and use it to force Kodi to check the mirror for updates.
I am sorry, but if you cannot find this slide blade menu, I cannot help you further.
Thanks for your help. I did display the blade to the left (see photos) but checking for updates 5.2.2 is still not present, it remains on 5.2.1.
https://ibb.co/dgLPVxx
https://ibb.co/h8xjLRf
Thanks again for your help,
I'm trying to get it right though.
Oh, apologies. You were/ are on the right place. 
Very strange that for me it was already available about an hour ago. Probably some go thing again - you are linked to another mirror, but that much slower?
Anyway, yes, you probably need to wait a bit, but it shouldn't take long. Go back like every half an hour if you have the time, otherwise automatic Kodi check is only about every 24 hours.
(2020-10-16, 14:09)olympia Wrote: Oh, apologies. You were/ are on the right place. 
Very strange that for me it was already available about an hour ago. Probably some go thing again - you are linked to another mirror, but that much slower?
Anyway, yes, you probably need to wait a bit, but it shouldn't take long. Go back like every half an hour if you have the time, otherwise automatic Kodi check is only about every 24 hours.
perfect, thanks again for this answer.
I would give it a try again later today and let you know if it works.
Good afternoon !
Hi all,

I come back to you to confirm that the new version 5.2.2 to solve all the problems.
Now when selecting the fr-FR options in the addon, the scrap finds all the covers, summaries and titles in French, it's great.
A big thank you to everyone who manages this addon and to the developers.

Special thanks also to @Karellen and @olympia for their work.

long live the TMDB Scraper addon !
Many thanks for the feedback @"futurslowy"
Hi. I have a problem with posters on android. They stopped appearing. Tried on multiple android devices, same problem. Also my friends have the same problem on android.
(2020-10-18, 16:38)matke Wrote: Hi. I have a problem with posters on android. They stopped appearing. Tried on multiple android devices, same problem. Also my friends have the same problem on android.
Update to 5.2.2
I did it yesterday. I've had a problem with this for the past two weeks.
I can confirm I'm having the same problem.
Movies not entirely scraped, artwork not downloaded, and I'm on version 5.2.2.
Seems to me the problem isn't fixed yet.

Please disregard.
Cleaning the .nfo files from the server did the trick. All is well.

Cheers.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - Movie scraper0