• 12(current)
Release TheMovieDB - Movie scraper
Will there be an update for Jarvis-era Kodi installations?
(2020-11-26, 20:08)Parker Evans Wrote: Will there be an update for Jarvis-era Kodi installations?
Not yet. We need TheMovieDB to finish their works first and once the Leia version becomes stable, then earlier versions of the scraper can be attended to.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-11-26, 13:05)rebirth75 Wrote: But now i must chance filenames from 180 movies which not scraped yesterday with the error. Otherwise they would not added to the database.
No you don't. Go to Video>Files>Your Source, find the unscraped movie and select i on your keyboard. Pick the correct movie from the list.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-11-26, 15:58)Paul Webster Wrote: See earlier post
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2991361

5.2.4 has appeared in the repo that my Kodi installation uses and it resolved the problem that I documented above.
Thanks a lot,

Update extension with zip file (because not yet in repository).

Solved my problems but have been obliged to update moovie by moovie.

Asking to check all moovie in one source and in one action, doesn't work.
Beelink GT King - CoreElec V9.2.7 - Kodi 18.9 - Skin Aeon MQ8 V2.9.0 Leia
(2020-11-27, 11:06)Jacques56 Wrote: Update extension with zip file (because not yet in repository).

It IS in the repo. Forcing Kodi to check updates in the repo would have been enough... Check updates is in the slide blade menu in addons manager.
(2020-11-27, 11:31)olympia Wrote:
(2020-11-27, 11:06)Jacques56 Wrote: Update extension with zip file (because not yet in repository).

It IS in the repo. Forcing Kodi to check updates in the repo would have been enough... Check updates is in the slide blade menu in addons manager.

I did it but not yet.
Now I can see last version in kodi repository
but using a zip file is not a problem I just needed url for this addon you gave me here so thanks to all.
Beelink GT King - CoreElec V9.2.7 - Kodi 18.9 - Skin Aeon MQ8 V2.9.0 Leia
Hi,
it seems the language shortcut for German language needs to be changed from

de

to

de-DE

The first value (de) seems to have some cache issues, which means you get sometime English data back. The second value (de-DE) delivers always the correct result in German. Could you please change this value for your addon? Or maybe you can tell me how to change it myself?

Kind regards
Brian
I forgot, I could provide a bunch of examples where the movie data from de is different to de-DE if you need this for investigation.

Kind regards
Brian
(2020-12-28, 10:46)brian666 Wrote: The first value (de) seems to have some cache issues, which means you get sometime English data back.
Update to the Python version of the scraper... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:The_Movie_Database_Python
My Signature
This works great. Thanks a lot. Issue solved.

: -)
Hi. I'm having an new issue after most recent updates. I have preffered language selected to Polish but I want to keep the original titles for everything. It works for Movies and TV Shows but not episode titles. Instead of using the original it goes with Polish title. I've tried everything, checking stuck setting, reinstalling addons, removing and re-adding to library etc. It's same on 'normal' and python version. For some reason it just can't get show episodes to keep the original title.
ignore, just realised how it works
Hello,
in few case the plugin found bad titles. I am from czech republic and prefer czech language in settings "cz" and "cs".  I have many movies and here are two bad assignments.
The file on storage is named 'Hledá se Dory (2016).mkv' in english is Finding Dory but the plugin assign Hledání, here is bug in database movie is from 2016 year, like Finding Dory for example https://www.csfd.cz/film/442432-hledani/ or https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4552118/reference
and second is czech fairytale Jak se budí princezny (1978).mkv but assign Jak dostat tatínka do polepšovny (1978) both are from same year.

It's looks like here is missing find by exact title.

Could check it?

Thank you very much..tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm 99% sure my problem is caused by this add-on!

Since I switched to the python version every now and then I found my movie repo with NFO for almost every movie...
Two days ago I have realized that they appears if I stop a running scan!

So, is it normal behaviour for the scrape to save info into NFO files?
There is something I can do to stop it creating them? I didn't find anything into the options...

Let me know if you need something else, I'm using the latest build 1.3.2+matrix.1
Ciao
Giangi
(2021-05-17, 09:40)Giangi Wrote: So, is it normal behaviour for the scrape to save info into NFO files?
No, it is not this scraper add-on or Kodi.

Do you have the Metadata Editor by @sualfred installed. If yes, then that is what is creating your NFO files. Disable it in the add-on's setting page
My Signature
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - Movie scraper0