• 13(current)
Release TheMovieDB - Movie scraper
(2021-05-17, 10:01)Karellen Wrote: Do you have the Metadata Editor by @sualfred installed. If yes, then that is what is creating your NFO files. Disable it in the add-on's setting page

Yes! I do have that because I used it for manually editing a few personal file!!
Thanks, I'll disable it asap!Smile

Addendum: I have just disabled the scanning into the settings: it was enabled into the secondary profile for my wife!
Ciao
Giangi
Anybody else having problems with no artwork showing when scraping? Never had a problem before. I'm using Aeon Nox skin on an Odroid N2+
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2021-07-01, 12:36)smallclone Wrote: Anybody else having problems with no artwork showing when scraping? Never had a problem before. I'm using Aeon Nox skin on an Odroid N2+

Yes, same thing this morning: no artwork showing when scraping, just metadata. I, also, never encountered this problem before.
(2021-07-01, 13:13)zer0ner0 Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 12:36)smallclone Wrote: Anybody else having problems with no artwork showing when scraping? Never had a problem before. I'm using Aeon Nox skin on an Odroid N2+

Yes, same thing this morning: no artwork showing when scraping, just metadata. I, also, never encountered this problem before.

OSMC Vero 4K+.
(2021-07-01, 13:13)zer0ner0 Wrote:

+1
Same for me since this morning, yesterday i have no issues when i scrape a movie.

Btw, if i edit my db and added manually the address of the image from TMDB, it works.
You can also use the kodi webui on your browser and through more/edit find the online poster/ background but this is a workaround not a solution.
(2021-07-01, 16:50)zer0ner0 Wrote: You can also use the kodi webui on your browser and through more/edit find the online poster/ background but this is a workaround not a solution.
That's what i do, it works when you add TMDB address for the image. Not really the solution but for the moment, it's all i have found.
cross-reference: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...1&page=141
Please provide a Debug Log that captures the issue. Also links to the movies that have this issue
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No artwork here also. If i scrape with The Movie Database Python i get artwork. The Movie Database and Universal Movie Scraper i get nothing.

This goes for all the movies i have tried so far.

Matrix 19.1
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21 RC2 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
posted a couple of hours ago by a tmdb staff member
https://www.themoviedb.org/talk/60de0392...0074955f5d
Quote:Hey everyone,

I don't think we're filtering images properly with ?include_image_language=null at the moment. Looks like a bug slipped in. Given today is a holiday in Canada, and I'm busy for a bit, I won't be able to look at this until later tonight. I will update this post once I have deployed the fix.

Cheers.
(2021-07-01, 22:09)augur Wrote: posted a couple of hours ago by a tmdb staff member
https://www.themoviedb.org/talk/60de0392...0074955f5d
Thanks for the link.

We'll wait for Travis to fix his side before we look at the issue.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks, so if i understand correctly, it's on the side of the API and not user's side ?
Tested here on 2 different Kodi, the bug is still present, no images when scraping.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - Movie scraper0