How to apply an animation only on the next / previous items on a list?
Hi at all,
It's actually two days that I'm trying to figure out how to apply an animation effect to Only the next items on a list (so in this case the items on the right of the focused one) and a different effect to the ones on the left of the focused one.

I thought i can accomplish it by using only the .OnNext and OnPrevious but probably it's not so easy or i misunderstood how to use this boolean value.
I want to apply a RotateY effect to the not focused items (one animation for the right items and one for the left) in order to have some sort of Itunes like cover flow.

My first guess was to write the animation on the itemlayout image and use a condition on the animation but for now i can't achieve what i want to.
If somebody have any suggestion or possibility to point me in the right way i will already thank you .

Best Regards
perhaps the easiest way to understand the coverflow technique is to look at how other skins are doing it...

see this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2753065
and check the Eminence xml code.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to apply an animation only on the next / previous items on a list?0