HDR Support
(2019-01-25, 17:07)Tittan31 Wrote: I dont know how this project is funded but if its only from donations, i simply dont even know how it gets this far...start making money from it  :-) its really have GREAT potencial ! add some commercials / or pay system inside...

yup, only donations, since 2002 - when it was XBOX Media Player. It's got that far by donations - look at my avatar - it be orange, becuase of the amount I hae donated - it must have potential as version 19 is currently being coded.

Commercials? On my local media? On my Netflix account? Or (and this is a UK specific NO NO!) BBC iPlayer - then my dear, you have ZERO clue what kodi actually is.
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
(2019-08-12, 14:10)tjay260476 Wrote:
(2019-01-25, 17:07)Tittan31 Wrote: I dont know how this project is funded but if its only from donations, i simply dont even know how it gets this far...start making money from it  :-) its really have GREAT potencial ! add some commercials / or pay system inside...

yup, only donations, since 2002 - when it was XBOX Media Player. It's got that far by donations - look at my avatar - it be orange, becuase of the amount I hae donated - it must have potential as version 19 is currently being coded.

Commercials? On my local media? On my Netflix account? Or (and this is a UK specific NO NO!) BBC iPlayer - then my dear, you have ZERO clue what kodi actually is. 
I'd love commercials in my Kodi so long as I got to cherry pick the best one's from my childhood and Kodi injected them between episodes and chapters. Tongue
(2019-08-12, 17:07)DJ_Izumi Wrote: I'd love commercials in my Kodi so long as I got to cherry pick the best one's from my childhood and Kodi injected them between episodes and chapters.
That would be Add-on:Cinema Experience (wiki) pointing at your accumulated spams (er cherry picked commercials).

Just in case anyone missed this HDR thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2872226
(2019-08-12, 19:12)PatK Wrote: That would be Add-on:Cinema Experience (wiki) pointing at your accumulated spams (er cherry picked commercials).

I did that, and was reminded why I always turn up 10 minutes late to the cinema!!! - That addon lasted a week!! LOL
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
(2019-08-12, 19:12)PatK Wrote:
(2019-08-12, 17:07)DJ_Izumi Wrote: I'd love commercials in my Kodi so long as I got to cherry pick the best one's from my childhood and Kodi injected them between episodes and chapters.
That would be Add-on:Cinema Experience (wiki) pointing at your accumulated spams (er cherry picked commercials).

Just in case anyone missed this HDR thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2872226 
I use that but for movie nights where I have a pool of trailers ready for it to pull from. I think I'd like more like LazyTV and it's random unwatched episode playlists, but with bonus commercials?  That said I get that's NOT a popular request and probs would not happen.  Just saying, I wouldn't cry if my Kodi machine would cough up 20 year old commercials for Apple Jacks between episodes. Tongue
OK Kodi Dev's Give me a little and will Donate for sure Smile

This Thread got me pretty excited...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345566
I'm using the HDR enabled custom version of Kodi for now and it works great. The only problem I have are the subtitles. And that's not only with Kodi, thats a general hdr problem. White subtitles just get waaaas too bright. Is it possible within Kodi to recolor external subtitles to dark Grey or something?
Try change subtitle colour to dark grey, will help a little.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-09-01, 22:45)Wanilton Wrote: Try change subtitle colour to dark grey, will help a little.

I know but is it possible to change the color within Kodi or do I have to extract the subtitles first for each movie?
(2019-09-02, 11:25)HerrSchiller Wrote:
(2019-09-01, 22:45)Wanilton Wrote: Try change subtitle colour to dark grey, will help a little.

I know but is it possible to change the color within Kodi or do I have to extract the subtitles first for each movie?

(2019-09-02, 12:00)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2019-09-02, 11:25)HerrSchiller Wrote:

Awesome, thanks a lot! Didn't even know about these settings. I'll get to it today 😁

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDR Support0