Openvpn problem.
I have set up Privateinternetaccess using openvpn on my Raspberry PI3+ running Kodi Krypton via Libreelec.

Everything sets up fine and I can connect to whichever country I like and the status shows I am indeed connected to that location and displays the correct IP address.

However, when I try to change the Country I get the message "A VPN hasn't been set up yet. Would you like to run the setup wizard or go to the settings."

Any help appreciated.
(2019-01-26, 12:27)Gdauphin Wrote: I have set up Privateinternetaccess using openvpn
Please take notice of the VPN policy (wiki) on this forum.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
What does this have to do with Kodi? We're not an OpenVPN support forum - that's here.
| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | VPN policy (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows |
Ok, as this is a Kodi addon I assumed it would be ok. Will try the other forum, maybe they will be friendlier.
There is a LibreElec add-on, but there certainly is no Kodi add-on (from our official repo).

You can get support for it at their forum (forum.libreelec.tv).

As noted in the VPN Policy (wiki), we don't support them here.
| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | VPN policy (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows |

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Openvpn problem.00