• 139(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
Any chance to have the general/main series poster in Season View when there's no art for a specific season?

Edit: and any other views that share the same setup Smile
Running the latest version from the repo.
On the Info Wall view with movies, it does not show any rating.
It's the screen with on the left hand 8 movies posters, right top the fanart and bottom right the title, runtime and plot.
I do have the additional config for the rottentomatoes and IMDb score which does show in other views.
Would it be possible to add it?
Hi there!
I've been enjoying this skin for a while but I can't figure out one thing.
If there a way to show the clearlogo of a movie/tv show when the video is paused?
(2019-06-09, 22:06)Woody. Wrote: Hi there!
I've been enjoying this skin for a while but I can't figure out one thing.
If there a way to show the clearlogo of a movie/tv show when the video is paused?
It's on jurialmunkey to-do list. Not possible at this moment.
I'm trying to troubleshoot a difference between in the skin on Windows and my Nvidia Shield.  In Windows, when I press up from the main menu to review recent TV episodes (scrapped) I get fanart.  But on Shield, the screen just goes black and doesn't download any fanart.  I've checked on the settings and both installs look the same, so I'm thinking it may be a plugin issue?  Anyone else had this issue and found a fix?
hey thank you for this great skin but can you add netflix view, I really like the clearlogo views.
(2019-06-11, 18:35)unsullied Wrote: hey thank you for this great skin but can you add netflix view, I really like the clearlogo views.

What Netflix view are you thinking of?
(2019-06-13, 19:16)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-06-11, 18:35)unsullied Wrote: hey thank you for this great skin but can you add netflix view, I really like the clearlogo views.

What Netflix view are you thinking of? 
maybe like this one https://streamable.com/7eetc

or poster view with clearlogo as a title name
so I see to be having an issue with my info screen.  I just can't get it to function properly.  I think the issue must be on my end because if other users' screenshots it seems to work perfectly.  The problem is that the cast list pictures don't load in and the additional info like "by director" or "similar movies" either begins to load and disappears or doesn't load at all.  this is what my info screens look like.  Any suggestions would be helpful please.ImageImage
Hi @jurialmunkey, I hope the house move is going well!

I wonder if this is possible...

When playing a video and pressing the info button, the dialog sits at the bottom of the screen.  This is fine for normal use but for those of us with scope screens (I use a projector rather than a TV) and when the video is scope format (2.35:1, 2.40:1, etc), the dialog then sits underneath the screen.

Is is possible to adjust the position of the info / pause dialogs so they sit within the video's frame, rather than the 16:9 frame?  If so, could this be done automatically depending on the aspect ratio of the video being played?
Cinema: Epson EH-TW9300 | 125" scope fixed frame screen | Panasonic DMP-UB700 | Denon AVR-X4200W | AudioLab M-PWR | Monitor Audio Bronze 7.1.2 Atmos & DTS:X | Kodi (OSMC Vero 4K)
Hi @jurialmunkey, I'm loving this skin. But is there a way to randomize a submenu hub widget? Thanks
(2019-06-14, 13:59)NinjaMonkeyUK Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey, I hope the house move is going well!

I wonder if this is possible...

When playing a video and pressing the info button, the dialog sits at the bottom of the screen.  This is fine for normal use but for those of us with scope screens (I use a projector rather than a TV) and when the video is scope format (2.35:1, 2.40:1, etc), the dialog then sits underneath the screen.

Is is possible to adjust the position of the info / pause dialogs so they sit within the video's frame, rather than the 16:9 frame?  If so, could this be done automatically depending on the aspect ratio of the video being played?

Yes, the move went well - now it's just a case of remembering which box has each random little thing that I need!

In terms of your question - I'm really not sure if that is at all possible. Do you know of any skin with this feature? I don't think there is any way to use the position of the edges of the video frame rather than the whole window.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-06-14, 18:26)luketraceyuk Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey, I'm loving this skin. But is there a way to randomize a submenu hub widget? Thanks
From memory, not currently - but additional options are planned like how you can with normal widgets.

If you are using library content, you could create a smart playlist with sorting set to random and use that for the widget.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I would really appreciate if you could implement picture/description support in PVR-Channels/Guide like it is in https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337862

thx!
(2019-05-17, 23:43)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-17, 17:14)RZR1988 Wrote:
(2019-05-17, 12:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: Should be fixed now on v0.9.33-a6 
TMDb now displays correctly, but star ratings are still nowhere to be seen. I have not set any user ratings on any files so not sure what the cause might be. 
I still have to add star rating for that view. 
Hey man, have you had a chance to get to this yet?
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226