• 196(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-10-14, 15:13)Rihy_ Wrote: Do you have any plans to support Japanese language?

He has said multiple times that translation support won't really be coming until the skin is further along in development.
It ’s very sad.
I change the font and use it, but I am in trouble because the full-width numbers are not displayed.

(2019-10-14, 17:17)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-10-14, 15:13)Rihy_ Wrote: Do you have any plans to support Japanese language?

He has said multiple times that translation support won't really be coming until the skin is further along in development.
(2019-09-23, 22:43)loeffelpan Wrote: I noticed, that in list view the poster is scaled just to the height of the used artwork.
In some Video-Addons there is a landscape artwork used as poster (mostly with 16:9 aspect).

Is it possible, that you respect height and width to scale a poster (or whatever is used as poster)?
@jurialmunkey
Can you please take a look at this?
Can you please add a feature to filter Movies/TVShows by studio

You already have this function at the library but not for Movies/TVShows shown directly from a video-addon

It would be also awesome to create submenus at the home menu, for instance

Movies - Universal Studio
Movies - Sony 
TVShows - HBO
TVShows - Fox
(2019-10-15, 12:25)damianar1984 Wrote: Can you please add a feature to filter Movies/TVShows by studio

You already have this function at the library but not for Movies/TVShows shown directly from a video-addon

Movies - Sony 
TVShows - HBO
TVShows - Fox

That would have to be a function of the add-on.
(2019-10-07, 09:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: Okay, seems like it works quite well:

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....51-alpha6

LOVE LOVE LOVE what you’ve done with the skin!! Smile Thank you!

Question - how are you getting the “watched” and “new available” tabs over the corner? I had that in other skins, but can’t find the feature to turn on with AZ2. Thanks so much @jurelmonkey! You’re simply the best!
Heart 
(2019-10-16, 01:48)netchick Wrote:

Question - how are you getting the “watched” and “new available” tabs over the corner? I had that in other skins, but can’t find the feature to turn on with AZ2. Thanks so much jurialmunkey! (Sorry, misspelled your username!) You’re simply the best!

Question - how are you getting the “watched” and “new available” tabs over the corner? I had that in other skins, but can’t find the feature to turn on with AZ2. Thanks so much @jurelmonkey! You’re simply the best!

Thanks!

Watched indicators only work on the home screen with content scanned to the library.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-10-15, 19:49)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-10-15, 12:25)damianar1984 Wrote: Can you please add a feature to filter Movies/TVShows by studio

Movies - Sony 
TVShows - HBO
TVShows - Fox

Not necesseraily. All the information to get it done is already there (studio tags). You just need to add a way to filter them. It's all about the view.
(2019-10-16, 09:11)damianar1984 Wrote:
(2019-10-15, 19:49)drinfernoo Wrote:

Movies - Sony 
TVShows - HBO
TVShows - Fox

Not necesseraily. All the information to get it done is already there (studio tags). You just need to add a way to filter them. It's all about the view.
Not possible. Filter is a kodi core function not a skin function. If it isn't available then it isn't available. Like drinfernoo says, it would need to be a function added by the addon to work.
(2019-10-16, 13:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 09:11)damianar1984 Wrote:
(2019-10-15, 19:49)drinfernoo Wrote: That would have to be a function of the add-on. 

Not possible. Filter is a kodi core function not a skin function. If it isn't available then it isn't available. Like drinfernoo says, it would need to be a function added by the addon to work. 
This is easily the best skin man, with the second place going to your auramod skin.  That being said, is there any way to set different "default select actions" for movies and episodes in Arctic Zephyr 2 like there is in Auramod? It makes sense to see the info when you click on a film poster, but not much sense when you select an episode.  Unsure why Kodi doesn't allow this directly, but I loved that your other skin did. Thanks for all the great work !
(2019-10-16, 08:50)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-10-07, 09:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: Image

Thanks!

Watched indicators only work on the home screen with content scanned to the library.

Thanks for the quick reply... can anyone help a n00b out? How would I do this? (I don’t think I’m allowed to mention which video add on I’m using?) I’m using Trakt Collections, and this worked well in Titan Bingy, but I much prefer the look and feel of AZ2. This would be a big help! Thank you!

Also, I’m digging into the settings, and I can’t seem to find out how to change layouts of internal pages (episode list for eg - I have a large poster on the left, and would really like a smaller poster, and details on that page) I’m sure I’ve seen screenshots of other layouts, but I can’t seem to find out how to update this.

Thanks for anyone who can answer these two questions!
(2019-10-16, 21:47)ntilikp Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 13:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 09:11)damianar1984 Wrote: Not necesseraily. All the information to get it done is already there (studio tags). You just need to add a way to filter them. It's all about the view. 
This is easily the best skin man, with the second place going to your auramod skin.  That being said, is there any way to set different "default select actions" for movies and episodes in Arctic Zephyr 2 like there is in Auramod? It makes sense to see the info when you click on a film poster, but not much sense when you select an episode.  Unsure why Kodi doesn't allow this directly, but I loved that your other skin did. Thanks for all the great work !

I don't make Auramod. That is a mod by someone else of my skin Aura.

I'm not a fan of overriding default select action settings as it is hack which causes other issues.
(2019-10-16, 22:07)netchick Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 08:50)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 01:48)netchick Wrote: Question - how are you getting the “watched” and “new available” tabs over the corner? I had that in other skins, but can’t find the feature to turn on with AZ2. Thanks so much @jurelmonkey! You’re simply the best!

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply... can anyone help a n00b out? How would I do this? (I don’t think I’m allowed to mention which video add on I’m using?) I’m using Trakt Collections, and this worked well in Titan Bingy, but I much prefer the look and feel of AZ2. This would be a big help! Thank you!

Also, I’m digging into the settings, and I can’t seem to find out how to change layouts of internal pages (episode list for eg - I have a large poster on the left, and would really like a smaller poster, and details on that page) I’m sure I’ve seen screenshots of other layouts, but I can’t seem to find out how to update this.

Thanks for anyone who can answer these two questions!
In answer to 1 - use locally saved content that you actually own.

In answer to 2 - press left from the list view to open the top menu and then press OK on the first icon to cycle through available views.
(2019-10-16, 22:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 21:47)ntilikp Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 13:05)jurialmunkey Wrote: Not possible. Filter is a kodi core function not a skin function. If it isn't available then it isn't available. Like drinfernoo says, it would need to be a function added by the addon to work. 

I don't make Auramod. That is a mod by someone else of my skin Aura.

I'm not a fan of overriding default select action settings as it is hack which causes other issues. 
Ah word, my bad then
  • 196(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226