• 2(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-01-28, 13:54)Ulvinn Wrote: 25/26 degrees C in january? I'm just about ready to pull up the tent plugs and move to your part of the world - Australia?

If you need pre-alpha testers I'll hapilly volunteer.
Yep Australia. That was the coolest day we've had in a while. It's been consistently in the mid 30s the past couple of weeks.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-01-28, 19:33)Giant_Midget Wrote: I know you mentioned Leia, but will this also be available for Krypton?
Will be Leia only. I'm using some skinning features only available in Leia.
Love
Do you have some idea for main home screen? Something like Netflix app, like recent movies or next episode will be great!
And...autotrailers jejej
Thbaks for yout incredible job!
yay!!!  Rofl  thanks jurialmonkey, looks amazing as always!
can't wait for the first release!

@jurialmunkey You are already preparing the code or this is just the prototype still in Photoshop.
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
I love it.
insta-subscribed!
(2019-01-29, 19:48)Castilho Wrote: @jurialmunkey You are already preparing the code or this is just the prototype still in Photoshop.
The screenshots are all from inside kodi.
(2019-01-29, 22:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-01-29, 19:48)Castilho Wrote: @jurialmunkey You are already preparing the code or this is just the prototype still in Photoshop.
The screenshots are all from inside kodi. 
 This is fantastic, congratulations, are you thinking of reforming the TV guide?
Raspberry Pi 3
This looks sweet. A:Z was always one of the best looking skins for Kodi. Going to update to Leia just so I can use this skin!
perfect
Raspberry Pi 3
While still my favorite skin and the one I've been using like forever, design wise, Arctic was showing its age, and what better replacement than a revamped V2 made by the best skinner wich happens to be the creator. Thank you, jurialmunkey, you have given us the finest designs in all Kodi skins, and I can tell you one thing, I won't be updating to Leia untill this skin is ready, and if I don't have any other choice and updating to Leia is mandatory due to my go-to add-ons requirement, I'll be using your other superb skin Aura.
Whenever you're ready, please let us now, and I'll be a happy alpha or beta tester.
Big Grin 
Thank you thank you thank you! Just another cheerleader here. This skin is in use on every TV in my house - I can’t count how many hours Ive spent staring at your UI Tongue The new version is looking great. I know it's tough to find time for something that won't help with bills. You are appreciated!
Thank you so much and to find out you're a fellow Aussie to boot! Stay cool mate, this weather is just stupid!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226