• 244(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
[qu-

Thanks!
On the other hand, It would be a geat feature to keep seeing the menu icons all the time at the left side of the screen. I have chosen the icon+text but when I go to the widgets, would be nice to keep the icons visible. If this possible in a future update?
[/quote]

Does anywone knows if this could ve a feature in the future? Thanks
I think this skin is all but dead in terms of any new features, you guys would be better off moving to Arctic Horizon which is similar to AZ2 but with more active development.
(2020-09-17, 20:14)FXB78 Wrote: I think this skin is all but dead in terms of any new features, you guys would be better off moving to Arctic Horizon which is similar to AZ2 but with more active development.

Sad to hear. No promising future?
I have 'Live TV' as the first item in my home menu. However, when Kodi restarts the selected item is 'Movies'. How can i make 'Live TV' as the default selected item after a fresh reboot?
Is it possible to add a background opacity option in the Arctic: Zephyr 2 skin that is included in the original kodi skin.

Is there any way to change the label of the global widget?
A lot of things in PVR doesn't make sense in my opinion.

When you long hold OK you get channel list, when you stop scrolling for few seconds "INFORMATION" and "UP NEXT" appear. If "ON NOW" is on the left then "UP NEXT" must be on the right, instead of that "INFORMATION" is on the right and "UP NEXT" is below.

Next thing, when you close channel list and long hold OK again you will see channel from previous scrolling instead to see currently active channel.

Let's proceed, when inside player your start pressing Up/Down you also scroll channels but now you see channel by channel which is nice because it doesn't cover whole screen. If you want to quickly close that overlay it won't only close overlay but it will also exit player to the Kodi home screen so you have to press Back once again to return to Fullscreen player. In this type of channel scrolling when you bring up this overlay again it won't show you currently active channel, it will show you channel where you stopped scrolling previous time.

I just discovered another thing for the 1st time. When you press OK and then Up or Right and then Left or Right the quick EPG preview will pop up that can be scrolled to left or right, this is so bad choice of steps to open specific UI element. And the funniest part is that when you do OK ->> Up/Down --> Left/Right it will show you EPG for the current channel despite you are actually placed on another channel.

This quick EPG UI should appear when you start pressing Left/Right and not after all these steps: OK ->> Up/Down --> Left/Right. Because when you press Left/Right nothing happens, I think that most people doesn't still know about that EPG scrolling inside player because it's almost hidden feature.

@jurialmunkey Can you polish this out a little? If needed I can record my screen and then easier give the feedback for PVR improvement. Currently it's really confusing because you can stop scrolling channels in all 3 types of channel lists and all 3 of them will remember where you stop scrolling. And inside-player EPG should be immediately accessible by Left/Right.

Thanks.
Is there a way to show the clearart instead of the Clearlogo?
How to enable Record button in player as well in EPG --> Programme information?

IPTV Recorder Add-on was configured.
(2020-10-16, 23:39)albix900 Wrote: Is there a way to show the clearart instead of the Clearlogo?

Clearlogo is used almost nowhere in this skin, with clearart already being used in most instances.
Can anyone tell me which XML file contains the Display for Live TV Widgets? Or widgets in Widgets in General?
Hi

Anyone know if its a problem with ratings now?

I have tried both artic zephyre 2 v0.9.60 and v.0.9.62.1 with the beta version of skin helper from marcelveldt's beta repository

Thanks
Hello,

For Arctic Zephyr 2, how could i able to make menu items always visible in home screen. I want it to visible while i am scrolling Home screen widgets.
Constantly hiding while scrolling widgets is very annoying and looks very fragile.

What section of code do we have to modify for this? Your kind help will be highly appreciated. TIA Smile
I can't get the Ratings to show up. 7 months or so ago i figured it out. Now that im trying to set it up again i cant find my earlier solution. I use TinyMediaManager as a scraper. I followed the guide but to no avail. Maybe its about the scraper i use in TMM . i dont remember what i did back then. .
(2020-12-16, 23:57)CerviInVi Wrote: I can't get the Ratings to show up. 7 months or so ago i figured it out. Now that im trying to set it up again i cant find my earlier solution. I use TinyMediaManager as a scraper. I followed the guide but to no avail. Maybe its about the scraper i use in TMM . i dont remember what i did back then. .

I had same problem and think I figure it out. For me I got it to work for ratings on new installations for nvidia shield that I bought for Christmas:

You gotta install specific previous version from repository.marcelveldt for metadatautils/skin.helper.service;
-script.module.metadatautils-1.0.27.zip
-script.skin.helper.service-1.1.24.zip

The step I took;
-I uninstall the latest for both
-install from zip specific version each
-disable auto-update for those both
-delete simple cache
  • 244(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226