• 245(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
Hi, theres a way to go directly to an specific section for example (recently added movies) when oppening Kodi?
My RT/IMDB ratings disappeared. This happen to anyone else? I haven't changed anything in Kodi in months so this just came out of nowhere. Any ideas how to get them back?
Anyone know how to stop Kodi from going into Mute mode? A little mute icon appears in the top right-hand corner of the screen. I'm using a tv box.
I really tried every skin available but i always, always come back to arctic zephyr.No competition in my eyes..

i was wondering : is there an option to add a movie from the recommended/similar/by same director sections from moviedbhelper to a trakt or imdb watchlist directly?i mean with a dedicated button like in Aura or Horizon?i dont know if its my settings but i cant see it in zephyr.

Thatd be PERFECT. i made a small donation anyway only cause of all these years enjoying your work.

Thanks @jurialmunkey
@jurialmunkey - Massive thanks on AZ2 - absolutely killer skin!!

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the size of the icons in the submenu?  As it currently stands, the icons are smaller and centred on the submenu selection squares (which use the geometric background).  I would ideally like to set these squares to transparent and have the icons take up the whole space.

It's a small thing but I'd love it if you could point me in the right direction
(2021-01-14, 17:51)taylorn84 Wrote: @jurialmunkey - Massive thanks on AZ2 - absolutely killer skin!!

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the size of the icons in the submenu?  As it currently stands, the icons are smaller and centred on the submenu selection squares (which use the geometric background).  I would ideally like to set these squares to transparent and have the icons take up the whole space.

It's a small thing but I'd love it if you could point me in the right direction
Can anyone help with this?  I can't for the life of me find the settings to change this.
  • 245(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226