• 37(current)
Broken hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]
thanks for quick reply @arekfoxik

because of fresh install of OSMC, mentioned rollback will not work for me, but will find v.4.10.2252.0 and will install manually.
i think somewhere in tihs topic was a script for this purpose.
will try and will report Smile thanks one more time
@adamsa @anyone_else

Rollback instructions:
https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adap...1021585184
confirmed problem and solution!
with Widevine v.4.10.2252.0 video playback is smooth like butter Smile
i found solution HERE and do it manualy, but it's basically the same with instructions provided by matthuisman.

thnaks one more time!
Hello,

MOST LIKELY SOON SOME OR ALL REGIONS SUPPORTED BY THIS ADD-ON WILL SWITCH TO HBO MAX, WHEN THAT HAPPEN A HBO MAX ADD-ON ALREADY EXIST HERE: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=358484 by @matthuisman 
THIS ADD-ON WILL BE SUPPORTED UNTIL IT'S USEFUL. WHEN ALL REGIONS SWITCH TO HBO MAX THIS ADD-ON WILL BE DROPPED.
Well, the time has come to switch to new addon. Although your HBO_Go still works perfect, since my region (Croatia) today got HBO_Max I installed latest addon from @matthuisman website. Login goes through OK, but there is a big disappointment I encountered when I played my selected streams - all I can get is max SD (540p) video resolution, although Max stream quality is selected in addon settings. 
Yes, I do get DD.5.1 audio, but SD resolution is a big disappointment. Could be that I'm missing some option, so I'll check that in @matthuisman HBO_Max topic.
Just to mention, that playing the same video from your HBO_Go addon I get HD (1080p) video resolution and Mpeg stereo audio, which is still my preference. 
Thanx very much for all your work done on this addon which has brought me so much enjoyment.
Best regards, Sholander
Hello, thank you.
For some short transition period both platforms could be used at the same time, but that is also over now, so the hbo go add-on can no longer be used (same as the official hbo go app) and will no longer work. For now it will only display a message "HboMax si here ecc..." on any menu item.
The Hbo Go platform was more permissive regarding resolution and had less restrictions (but the streams where actually never very high quality, low bitrate), so those are limitations imposed by the service provider nothing that can be solved on the add-on side of things.

Best regards
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]2