• 11(current)
Broken hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]
@webmaher from what I see a strange response come from hbo go and is not in json like its supposed to be. Normally on successful login, a json with token, session data, personal info, and user preferences is returned. On failed login a json containing the error message/s is returned.

Please install this version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vQq0qUD...sp=sharing which will include in the log the raw response (this is omitted from logs in the standard version for privacy reasons because on successful login a lot of private/personal information are returned, like name, age, device id, birthday,ecc... ecc...). Recreate the problem with this version but before posting the log publicly check it yourself, search for SEND LOGIN and see what's in the raw response in the log if there is nothing private and personal there, post the log, if there is you can edit the personal information out from the response and then post. What's exactly in the response will probably tell us what's going on.
I cut log file https://pastebin.com/9V6Z0frK

and also rename my email with MYEMAIL
and password with MYPASSWORD...
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
(2019-07-12, 20:52)webmaher Wrote: I already made all your things... i can still login out and login in with Chrome browser... 
but when i try with KOdi on my PC with W10 or on my Sony Android TV nothing...
I have also Netflix which work excellent... 
I really have no idea why this happen only me :-(

I can't login too... Before two days all is working OK, than I started plugin on libreelec, and get login screen to enter, although it was entered before...
But now get error, can't login, credentials are OK, tried on browser... Sad
@webmaher please make an new log with this version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PyWeUw1...sp=sharing clean any personal data.

@deklica your problem can be related or not, pls post a full debug log
i hope you find something...
https://pastebin.com/SQUSDzhq
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
@webmaher i have some information now, it's not your credentials. I can't recreate the problem here, for me is still working but i have a direct subscription (which use a different api call for login, but was the same request/response). So i don't have a solution for this yet, and not sure what is causing the problem. More debug logs from ppl experiencing the problem might be helpfull.

log:

2019-07-14 21:33:41.915 T:9632   DEBUG: [plugin.video.hbogoeu] DEVICE REGISTRATION
2019-07-14 21:33:41.915 T:9632   DEBUG: [plugin.video.hbogoeu] GET FROM HBO URL: https://si.hbogo.eu/services/settings/si...ister.aspx
2019-07-14 21:33:41.915 T:9632   DEBUG: [plugin.video.hbogoeu] GET FROM HBO RESPONSE FORMAT: json
2019-07-14 21:33:42.140 T:9632   DEBUG: [plugin.video.hbogoeu] GET FROM HBO ERROR: ConnectionError(ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",)),)

The device registration fail and is a connection problem. Tested and found they removed that api call and i can recreate that, so is consistent.
But that was optional, some operators required an individualization and device id before login and some don't and it gets returned upon login. So that might be what's going on.

On the login api call a status 400 get returned Bad request

log:

2019-07-14 21:33:42.378 T:9632   DEBUG: [plugin.video.hbogoeu] SEND LOGIN URL: https://sigwapi.hbogo.eu/v2.1/Authentica...n/ENG/COMP
2019-07-14 21:33:42.378 T:9632   DEBUG: [plugin.video.hbogoeu] SEND LOGIN RESPONSE FORMAT: json
2019-07-14 21:33:42.556 T:9632   DEBUG: [plugin.video.hbogoeu] SEND LOGIN RETURNED STATUS: 400
2019-07-14 21:33:42.557 T:9632   DEBUG: [plugin.video.hbogoeu] SEND LOGIN RETURNED RAW: 
<p class="heading1">Request Error</p>
                                                  <p>The server encountered an error processing the request. See server logs for more details.</p>

So the error is server side with status bad request.
But since i can't recreate and experiment not sure what is missing or what is wrong with the request sent by the add-on, nothing changed on that part in the add-on for a long time.
They might have changed something for 3th party operator login or changed something only for some operators idk. Or that operator requires a device id and individualization to be generated before login.
If you can save al the request responses with the developer tools of your browser while logging in on the website (edit out sensitive information) and send it to me, would help to solve this.

I can try to generate client side the individualization UUID and device id UUID and send it in the login request an see if it works. Is done like that for the spain-nordic version and it works.
To test that theory you could edit/create manually the setting.xml file in user data in the add-on folder (this is just for this specific test).

xml:

<settings version="2">
    <setting id="country_code">si</setting>
    <setting id="customerId">RANDOM_UUID_V4</setting>
    <setting id="deflang" default="true">false</setting>
    <setting id="delsetup" default="true"></setting>
    <setting id="FavoritesGroupId"></setting>
    <setting id="forcescrap" default="true">false</setting>
    <setting id="forcesubs">true</setting>
    <setting id="individualization">RANDOM_UUID_V4</setting>
    <setting id="is_settings" default="true"></setting>
    <setting id="KidsGroupId" default="true"></setting>
    <setting id="lastsearch" default="true"></setting>
    <setting id="logout" default="true"></setting>
    <setting id="operator_id">93a542b5-b4d8-4c76-bf3b-1eb261e39cfe</setting>
    <setting id="operator_is_web">false</setting>
    <setting id="operator_name">Telemach</setting>
    <setting id="operator_redirect_url" default="true"></setting>
    <setting id="origtitles">true</setting>
    <setting id="password"></setting>
    <setting id="sensitivedebug" default="true">false</setting>
    <setting id="sessionvalid">2</setting>
    <setting id="username"></setting>
</settings>

Generate RANDOM_UUID_V4 using https://www.uuidgenerator.net/ one for device_id and a different one for individualization
Don't try to edit manually username and password the add-on will still prompt for one on login attempt if its empty or undecryptable or malformatted and then properly save an encrypted version to setting.xml.

This will take some guesswork and trial and error to solve.
you are pure Genius...."svaka čast majstore"  Cool
i go to settings and Logout (Reset setup) and then generate two UUID V4 and copy to settings.xml and voilaaaaaa  Tongue
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
@webmaher ok perfect this is a quick fix then Smile

NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.10~beta26.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.10~beta26.zip

v.2.0.10-beta26
  • Removed silent register api (removed on hbo go side)
  • Initial individualization and device id get generated client side.
THIS UPDATE SOLVE LOGIN PROBLEMS ON INITIAL SETUP FOR SOME USERS

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE MISSING LANGUAGE FILES
well done @arvvoid, thanks again  Smile
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
Great, now working for me too... "bravo majstore" Wink
Hello @arvvoid 
Thank you very much for this excellent add-on!
I have a paid subsciption (paid like a credit card, not bundled with cable operator) in Poland and HBO Go Poland is working like a charm with your addon!

Just a question - and please, I don't want to sound like rushing or anything at all (!!) - is there a plan, someday, maybe, to "export to library" items from HBO streams to Kodi main library?
Hello @raven6679, glad you enjoying the add-on. 

Yes the "export to library" feature is planned. Will be done as soon as I catch some free time to work on that Smile
NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.11~beta27.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.11~beta27.zip

v.2.0.11-beta27
  • ttml2srt: add support for timestamp format in seconds.

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE MISSING LANGUAGE FILES
(2019-07-23, 16:40)arvvoid Wrote: Hello @raven6679, glad you enjoying the add-on. 

Yes the "export to library" feature is planned. Will be done as soon as I catch some free time to work on that Smile

Good news!

Thanks, look forward to it.
Hi, tonight my HBO_Go EU stopped playing any stream. I can log on, search, get results, but none movie/series starts to play.
My box: Odroid N2 with CoreElec 9.0.3 running Kodie Leia 18.3
Maybe you can find out what is the problem from my logs
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]2