• 20(current)
Broken hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]
Hi.
I have two issue with HBO GO addon.
First, on 2 boxes android 6.0.1 and 9.0 and Coreelec, from time to time the subtitles disappear. It rework when stop / play again. I use HBO GO addon from beta to stable last one 2.0.22, checked or unchecked inject subtitles.
Second much annoying, on Beelink GT King (widevine L1) if I use Kodi 18.5 the playback don't start, and if ai press back to the home screen the move is start but black screen and no audio.
With Kodi 18.4 no more this issue.
Thank you very much for help and for this useful addon.
Sorry for my English.
(2019-12-11, 14:57)arvvoid Wrote: NEW PRE-RELEASE:2.0.25~beta41 available on GitHubv.2.0.25-beta41
  • Fix UPC CZ and SK
  • Fix UPC Romania (this need testers and confirmation that it works)
  • Use Video as media type
  • Start screen customization
  • History (EU only option)
  • Continue watching (only display the category, EU only option)
v.2.0.23-beta39
  • Fix Skylink CZ and SK

This is a test release. It's not recommended for everyday stable use, just for testing or if you want to use new features early.
A stable release with these features will follow in the next few days, testers especially for UPC Romania welcome.

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE MISSING LANGUAGE FILES 
@arvvoid : Thank you very much for fixing the media type issue. Any news on the sound issue? Is there any possibility the manifest is edited to get 5.1 sound by default (if available)?

I will test this new version ASAP. Also I can collaborate on your project by translating the addon to spanish language.
Hello, @misu The issue you describe are not really add-on issues, playback is not handled by the add-on a manifest get simply passed on, so something else is the cause. In the past sometimes I noticed the subtitle disappearance but haven't noticed the issue in a while. The inject subtitles option (enabled by default) is relevant only for the Nordic/Spain region without it subtitles will not work at all for that region. For EU region right now the option make no difference subtitles are handled by inputstream.adaptive for the EU handler.
You will have to provide full debug logs for further help, without there is not enough info to have any hope of understanding the problem.
@boblo Hello, haven't looked into it, atm have very limited time to work on this so for now is on hold, also want to explore the possibility to do it in a better way than messing with the manifest. I would suggest opening an issue on the add-on github page an maybe a local developer with the same need of making the 5.1 streams default will step up witch would be much faster with direct access and the possibility to experiment and test directly. If it doesn't get solved I will see what I can do when I have more time.

For translations simply follow the link HOW TO CONTRIBUTE MISSING LANGUAGE FILES there is already a Spanish translation but need a minor update
(2019-12-12, 11:52)arvvoid Wrote: @boblo Hello, haven't looked into it, atm have very limited time to work on this so for now is on hold, also want to explore the possibility to do it in a better way than messing with the manifest. I would suggest opening an issue on the add-on github page an maybe a local developer with the same need of making the 5.1 streams default will step up witch would be much faster with direct access and the possibility to experiment and test directly. If it doesn't get solved I will see what I can do when I have more time.

For translations simply follow the link HOW TO CONTRIBUTE MISSING LANGUAGE FILES there is already a Spanish translation but need a minor update
Ok, I understand. Regarding translation, I will see what I can do.

On the other hand, I'm testing the beta version and I get these errors frequently:
Code:
2019-12-12 14:29:33.291 T:8678   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'dict' object has no attribute 'findall'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hbogoeu/main.py", line 25, in <module>
                                                addon_main.router(REQUEST_PARAMS)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hbogoeu/hbogolib/base.py", line 139, in router
                                                self.handler.list(url)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hbogoeu/hbogolib/handlersp.py", line 312, in list
                                                self.list_pages(url, 200, 0)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hbogoeu/hbogolib/handlersp.py", line 288, in list_pages
                                                for item in response.findall('.//item'):
                                            AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'findall'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2019-12-12 14:29:33.417 T:8677   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.hbogoeu/?mode=1&name=Destacado&url=https%3a%2f%2fapi-hboe.hbo.clearleap.com%2fcloffice%2fclient%2fweb%2fbrowse%2f296b62c4-b2cf-4d60-90b7-b89bac1422a1
2019-12-12 14:29:33.429 T:8576   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.hbogoeu/?mode=1&name=Destacado&url=https%3a%2f%2fapi-hboe.hbo.clearleap.com%2fcloffice%2fclient%2fweb%2fbrowse%2f296b62c4-b2cf-4d60-90b7-b89bac1422a1) failed

Kodi shows a banner on the upper right corner indicating that an error has occurred.
Hope this helps.

PS. I think this excerpt is too short to use the forum log pasting feature.
@boblo Tnx for reporting but please post a full debug log using Pastebin or similar site, you can find instructions on the initial post. Never paste logs directly on the forum, and partial logs are usually not useful.
Quote:PLEASE IF YOU ARE REPORTING AN ISSUE PROVIDE Kodi Debug Logs: Log_file/Easy. Without a full log is difficult or impossible to guess what's going on.
(2019-12-12, 16:50)arvvoid Wrote: @boblo Tnx for reporting but please post a full debug log using Pastebin or similar site, you can find instructions on the initial post. Never paste logs directly on the forum, and partial logs are usually not useful.
Quote:PLEASE IF YOU ARE REPORTING AN ISSUE PROVIDE Kodi Debug Logs: Log_file/Easy. Without a full log is difficult or impossible to guess what's going on.
Here you go: https://paste.kodi.tv/comagahecu.kodi
@boblo Debug logging is turned off in the log you posted also enbale in the add-on settings "Include full details/RAW data in the log" to have as much details as possible, please turn on debug logging and repeat the log.

Also, does this happen for you only on some specific submenu/series? Nothing changed in that part in the last update so there is no difference from before. In my tests, listing work fine for all categories, subcategories, and series I tried (listing can be tested without login)
My kodi just crash after a few seconds playing any content, I've tried different resolutions and bitrates but I can't solve it.
Using an Android tablet (xiaomi Mi Pad 2)

Kodi log

Thanks!
@sergibv5 Hello, the problem is not with the add-on, the playback starts normally and all is fine looking at the log. From the log, I don't see what could be wrong on your device. You can try asking on the Android subforum most likely you will have problems playing content from different sources and/or DRM content from different sources as well.
NEW PRE-RELEASE: 2.0.28~beta44 available on GitHub

• Add the ability to report watched status (elapsed time) back to Hbo Go and retrieve the status (EU handler only for now)
  • Fully working continue watching (EU handler only for now)
  • The functionality can be disabled or partially disabled if unwanted

This is a test release. It's not recommended for everyday stable use, just for testing or if you want to use new features early.
Testers welcome, please give feedback and report with full debug logs.

NEW RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.1.0.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.1.0.zip

v.2.1.0
  • Language files updated
  • Option to ignore Kodi watched status if Get Hbo Go Watched status is enabled
  • Report play status back to Hbo Go (EU only)
  • Fix UPC CZ and SK
  • Fix UPC Romania
  • Use Video as media type
  • Start screen customization
  • History (EU only option)
  • Fix Skylink CZ and SK (contribution ferdabasek)

Hello,
I receive an error after login on my hbo account.
Provider: UPC Romania

Login error, check your login details! Sorry OAtuh login attempt have failed. Your operator require a special login procedure that's not supported at the moment. Please report with a full debug log

Kodi Leia
Latest HBO addon 2.1.0

Thanks
(2019-12-24, 09:20)cristu Wrote: Hello,
I receive an error after login on my hbo account.
Provider: UPC Romania

Login error, check your login details! Sorry OAtuh login attempt have failed. Your operator require a special login procedure that's not supported at the moment. Please report with a full debug log

Kodi Leia
Latest HBO addon 2.1.0

Thanks
Which part of underlined text you don't understand ?
I thought that it's working since they got an fix for UPC Romania. I will post the log.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]2