• 22(current)
Broken hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]
Hi many thanks for your patience, please find the log file attached. I have understood that I'm missing python-tools (pip).

http://paste.kodi.tv/afekuxivap
@Karell - you've also got 3 banned addon (wiki) repo's installed, which is a no-no for support on this forum.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi, my apologies I didnt know this policy (or even that I had those plugins installed).
I have now removed the banned plugins. Could you confirm, please?

https://paste.kodi.tv/ixewosepep

Thanks,
Karel
Looks fine now for support.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@Karell Hello, from the log your device uses some flavor of linux as the os, and Kodi 19 witch is in development (not stable), looks like the build on your device is from before Python3 was merged in Kodi 19 master but not 100% sure. With that installation not sure if things will work or not. It would be better for you to use a stable Kodi release. I tested the add-on on Kodi 18 (current stable release) and on recent Kodi 19 (nighly test builds with Python3 on linux) and it works fine.
log:

2019-12-31 15:10:51.984 T:3000672256 NOTICE: Using Release Kodi x32 build (version for Dreambox)
2019-12-31 15:10:51.984 T:3000672256 NOTICE: Kodi compiled 2019-04-18 by GCC 5.3.0 for Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.4.0 (263168)

Have you tried following the standard install instruction on the first page for Linux systems missing pycryptodomex:

From console:
bash:

sudo apt update
sudo apt install build-essential python-setuptools python-pip
sudo pip install wheel pycryptodomex
This should work for Debian based Linux distributions (and worked so far for all users reporting missing pycryptodome)

If that does not work refers to pycrytodome install instructions (you need pycryptodomex variant):

https://pycryptodome.readthedocs.io/en/l...ation.html

If that does not work ask for help on your OS/Device support forum…
(2019-12-23, 02:10)arvvoid Wrote: v.2.1.0
  • Option to ignore Kodi watched status if Get Hbo Go Watched status is enabled
  • Report play status back to Hbo Go (EU only)
  • History (EU only option)

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE MISSING LANGUAGE FILES

OMG OMG OMG!
It's working! It's working so fine, I just can't believe it! Watched & progress status are syncing 2 ways!

GREAT WORK!

Do you have any Patreon or BuyMeBeer or sth like that?
Hey!
Very nice addon, good work, but i have an error from time to time. Here is e log.
Thanks for the answer.
The reason could be no script "script.module.win_inet_pton"? It did not install automatically. I added this script and no errors have appeared since then. Does this script have any meaning? Is it necessary?
@raven6679  Hello, tnx. For the play status sync feature, a big thanks go to sile70000 that figured the necessary calls to the Hbo Go API Smile Fortunately Hbo Go uses a simple bookmarking system so it wasn't hard to get it in the add-on. Tnx for the thought, but I'm not taking donations for this Smile you can donate to the Kodi project if you wish, to support our favorite media center software.

@arekfoxik Hello, I looked at your logs, tnx for reporting I found a bug on processing a listing error that caused the unhandled exception, will be fixed in the next version so it fails gracefully on similar errors.
But the listing error per se was temporary, basically getting the continue watching category was returning status 404 not found so it was probably just a temporary error on Hbo go server-side, also some other calls were returning status 505 service not available, so the service was obviously experiencing some problems or was under maintenance, that explains why the error disappeared now. If you notice similar errors again, or different ones, please report. 
It has nothing to do with script.module.win_inet_pton (Native inet_pton and inet_ntop implementation for Python on Windows (with ctypes).) that's relevant only on windows and is probably just a dependency on win of one or more of the modules the add-on depends upon and if needed will be already included or installed automatically its not a direct add-on dependency.
Thanks for checking the problem. I'll be looking forward to the next version.
Sorry for somehow duble post but now I'm able to reinstall Kodi 18.5 and save logs. I upload 3 logs on OneDrive https://onedrive.live.com/?id=5E797C028C...C028C65FD4

On Beelink GT King (widevine L1) if I use Kodi 18.5 the playback don't start just an spining circle, and if ai press back to the home screen, the move is start but just black screen and no audio.
With Kodi 18.4 no more this issue.
Thank you very much for help and for this useful addon.
Hi.
I have a problem.
I am trying to change some video parameters when I am watching a movie. But it turns in black and I only can hear the movie but I can't see anything.

When I achieve to return to the hgo menu I can't find anything to restore the original video output.

I have tried to uninstall the add-on but it still remains the same

How can I restore it to see the movies again?

Thanks a lot
@misu Hello, from the logs i don't see anything wrong on the add-on side, the rest seems fine as well so I don't notice anything unusual so not sure what might be causing the problem on your device. It probably has something to do with the os on your device and Kodi 18.5 or combination inputstream version and Android version, just guessing. Happy you found a solution with Kodi 18.4 for now, maybe someone with in-depth knowledge of various Android versions and what exactly changed from Kodi 18.4 to 18.5 on Android could guess what might be the issue.

@Argonauta1981 Hello, you will have to be a lot more specific. What video parameters are you exactly referring to? (you can take a screenshot of the settings you changed) Also, you will have to post a full debug log as per instructions on the first post to get support here. Uninstalling and installing the add-on will not help, this is most likely not an add-on issue, playback is not handled by the add-on. Can you please take a screenshot of your inputstream.adaptive settings as well?
Hi. I finally solve it.
It was some stereoscopic 3D parameters but I think it was keeped in the Kodi parameters instead HGo app.

I have just cleared the cache data in Kodi and it just works again.

Thanks
(2019-02-14, 11:08)arvvoid Wrote:
(2019-02-14, 10:42)dule79 Wrote: Hi arvvoid,

First of all the many thanks for the great job you did !!!

I have a question, I'm from Serbia and we have two types of HBO GO subscriptions, "Regular" one and with cable or mobile operator.
In my case I have a subscription with my mobile phone operator. To be able to use your application i have to register the device on hbogo.rs website. So on other devices that I'm using HBO GO app that I have downloaded from the Android Play Store, on the first run of application and get a screen with a code, then I have to enter that code on hbogo.rs web site to activate that device and everything works.

In your application I have entered my username and password, but I could not complete that part with code and activation. I can see a list of movies, series, etc .. but when I want to watch something I get a message that I do not have an active subscription.
Am I missing something or this kind of subscription setup is not supported?
 Hello for Serbia this operators are included in the add-on and all use the standard 3th party operator login so they all should work:

HBO Serbia (this is the regular one, web registration and login)
Serbia: HBO GO Promo (rs)
Serbia: HBO GO Vip/Club Serbia
Serbia: SAT-TRAKT
Serbia: SBB
Serbia: Telekom Srbija
Serbia: Telenor

make sure you select the correct one in the add-on configuration. (regular ones are on top of the list while the 3th party ones are below, is a long list). Also, try to login and watch something on https://hbogo.rs with a regular browser first (during the login on the official site you have to select the correct operator as well). The add-on simulates a Chrome webbrowser on linux and does silent device registration, it should work fine.

If you provide a full debug log i can help you better. 
Hey, new here, thanks for the awesome work. I am not located in Serbia, but I do want to use my HBO Go subscription. The point is, I am choosing the right provider, right credentials and all, but my it says that my IP is rejected (it is shown below), please contact the carrier for the use of HBO Go.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]2