Problem with Aeon Nox Silvo Textures.xbt file
I have problem that frustrates me this whole day. You guys are my last hope, because I can't find anything on the Internet that can solve my issue. No one has this problem but me (as always -.-)
So, I have LibreELEC with Kodi 17.4 installed on my Raspberry Pi and I use the Aeon Nox Silvo Skin. Now I want to decompile the textures.xbt file of that skin and make some minor changes with the images. For that purpose I use the "Texture Tool" from Kodi (newest version) on my Windows 7.
Now when I want to decompile the textures.xbt file with that tool, it says "it's done" but the output folder where all the decompiled files should appear is empty! Why is that? Every tutorial video on the internet it always shows how easy it works, but on my PC it doesn't seem to work. This makes me so angry! I don't even get that little window to pop up at the top left corner on my desktop screen as it suppose to when you decompile the textures.xbt file with the official textures tool from kodi.
Can I send the textures.xbt file to one of you guys so you can quickly decompile it and send it back to me please?
Or I hope someone can help me to fix this issue. This is so important for me.
I hope there is someone that can help me out with this. I would appreatiate it so much. Actually It's really easy to do, but whenever I try something out it never seems to work on me or my PC is just to old idk.
guess it's a general misconception that one would need a tool to extract images.
in 99% of the cases, you don't.

pretty much every skin is hosted on github and you can simply download a zip of the skin with the images unpacked there.

for the krypton version of the aeon nox silvo skin, go here:
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...ee/krypton
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
And how do you go about customising the Texture files that
you are trying to get too but are showing an empty folder?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Aeon Nox Silvo Textures.xbt file0