receiving activation email problem
Is there a restriction to which email I can put in my profile? Yesterday I registered using Yahoo email, didn't receive any activation notification, went back to my profile and asked to send again, several times, to no avail, so I thought maybe it's taking its time to send the message, so I waited until today, still nothing. Changed email to Hotmail, and got the notifications in few minutes. Thinking in changing again to Yahoo after activation, but afraid that I'll have problem to receive notification again. Anyone has any idea if this is a problem?

Thanks
Thanks for your comments/suggestion. MX Linux 21, Kodi 19.1
Michael
Did you check your spam box? Do you use a local mail client, if yes, then it could have been captured in the online spam box, and never made it to your local spam box.

That has happened to me once with yahoo.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
there aren't any mails for yahoo users stuck in our mail queue.
also yesterdays log shows no issues sending out email to the yahoo domain.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ Karellen, yes indeed, I'm using TB and it was stuck there, I'll add mails from Kodi forum to the safe list. Thanks so much.
Michael
(2019-01-28, 12:00)ronie Wrote: there aren't any mails for yahoo users stuck in our mail queue.
also yesterdays log shows no issues sending out email to the yahoo domain.
 Thanks ronie: it was stuck in spam folder.
Michael

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
receiving activation email problem0