Bug Nvidia controller freaking out on shield
This happened on 17.6 and all the way through development of Kodi 18 including the stable release. I've tried three different builds all with the same result. When I start Kodi and it finishes its updating of add-ons the menus hyper scroll really fast and I can't get it to stop. The controller is connected to the console via USB cable. I've tried using wireless with the same result. I've even let the controller completely die and plugged it back into the system and the fast scrolling of menus starts immediately. I've had to resort to using my remote but that's not nearly as fast as the controller. Any help with this is appreciated and if I can answer more
troubleshooting questions I'll certainly try. Thank you in advance for any help you guys can give me. Also if this isn't in the correct thread please mods, move it to the correct one for me as I didn't know which to pick regarding the shield and controller.
It sounds like one of the buttons on the controller is sticking.
(2019-01-29, 09:26)amdaley Wrote: It sounds like one of the buttons on the controller is sticking.

It doesn't do it outside of Kodi though, the controller is fine. I'm at a loss because I really would rather use my controller than the remote
I have the same problem with 18.4 Leia for several months now, did you ever find a solution?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia controller freaking out on shield0