• 16(current)
Focus (an XBMC Media Center skin) discussion thread
I downloaded/installed your newest version to be sure.
(Xbox and Win32)

Screenshot: Xbox

Quote:I know what you mean, the text offset on the radiobuttons seems to deviate a bit from the normal button

It was not for bitching, but I just noticed on my notebook (with my nose on the screen, hihi Shocked
IIINeOIIINL Wrote:I downloaded/installed your newest version to be sure.
(Xbox and Win32)

It was not for bitching, but I just noticed on my notebook (with my nose on the screen, hihi Shocked

Not taken that way Smile
Very weird. The only thing I can imagine is that if you enabled that option, then upgraded to the version that doesn't have the option anymore, it somehow...stuck.
Although then I still I don't really understand how because that profile name label is called from an includes file that is overwritten upon every new version...so if it isn't there anymore how can it...*scratches head* Laugh
I'm going to try out that scenario, see if I can reproduce it that way, cheers

edit: ah, I removed the option but left the label in the includes file. That would explain it Big Grin Silly me Tongue
Dear All

I've some issue with this beatiful skin; my preferred one in 4:3 TV.

I'm using the xbmc on an xbox with th3c build 19-08-08; skin updated from xbox-preference plugin.

1. Apple music trailer in Video submenu is empty; I've installed Apple Movie trayle prugin but how to associate it with the submenu title??

2. Trailer button in movie info is always unavailable... maybe it's related to point 1??

3. Listening misic in library mode and pressing the display button it show to me the track title with "no image available", why it's not sowing the thumb that I can see associated in library mode?? how can I hide it and going back to the running demo beind??

Thank you!!

L.
lupick Wrote:1. Apple music trailer in Video submenu is empty; I've installed Apple Movie trayle prugin but how to associate it with the submenu title??
The menu item in the video submenu leads to the plugin version of AMT. Currently it's not working for me either but I am testing on Win32, and that's been having issues with AMT. I have not checked it on the XBOX recently, I'll do that later.
Have you tested if it works on PM3? because I don't think it's a skin specific issue.

Quote:2. Trailer button in movie info is always unavailable... maybe it's related to point 1??
This is a problem I have been having recently too. But for me it happens when using other skins too. Please check if the problem exists when using PM3.

Quote:3. Listening misic in library mode and pressing the display button it show to me the track title with "no image available", why it's not sowing the thumb that I can see associated in library mode?? how can I hide it and going back to the running demo beind??
Press the info button to toggle it's visibility.

Quote:Thank you!!
You're welcome Smile
Jeroen Wrote:The menu item in the video submenu leads to the plugin version of AMT. Currently it's not working for me either but I am testing on Win32, and that's been having issues with AMT. I have not checked it on the XBOX recently, I'll do that later.
Have you tested if it works on PM3? because I don't think it's a skin specific issue.

This is a problem I have been having recently too. But for me it happens when using other skins too. Please check if the problem exists when using PM3.

Press the info button to toggle it's visibility.

You're welcome Smile

Thank you for your reply...

1.About the Apple movie trailer I've solved editing the HomeVideoMenu.xml. I had installed the Apple movie trailer II and in the xml file it was linked to Apple movie trailer.

Now it works!

2. Ill try with PM3

3. About the demo screen pressing the info butto it hide the title but it remains the blue screen and you can see the demo running behind it.

Another strange thing is that in "display mode" pressing home (instead of info) it compare 8xFFW on the screen but nothing happen.

Another little question:

4. how to show the playlist??

thank you

L.
lupick Wrote:Now it works!
Great Smile Yeah, I like the AMT II plugin, but I linked it to the regular plugin as I imagined that's what most people will have installed.

Quote:3. About the demo screen pressing the info butto it hide the title but it remains the blue screen and you can see the demo running behind it.
It was made that way but in the next version this will be changed.

Quote:Another strange thing is that in "display mode" pressing home (instead of info) it compare 8xFFW on the screen but nothing happen.
Yes, this is a bug. This too will be solved in the next release.

Quote:4. how to show the playlist??
There's currently no button in the visualisation screen to get to the playlist. I keep repeating myself but this will also be solved in the next release Smile
I don't know what you use as a controller but in the meantime you could use the "black button" on the xbox controller to go to the playlist, or the spacebar on Windows/Linux. I'm not sure if there's a button on the xbox remote control mapped to this.
Jeroen Wrote:Great Smile Yeah, I like the AMT II plugin, but I linked it to the regular plugin as I imagined that's what most people will have installed.

It was made that way but in the next version this will be changed.

Yes, this is a bug. This too will be solved in the next release.

There's currently no button in the visualisation screen to get to the playlist. I keep repeating myself but this will also be solved in the next release Smile
I don't know what you use as a controller but in the meantime you could use the "black button" on the xbox controller to go to the playlist, or the spacebar on Windows/Linux. I'm not sure if there's a button on the xbox remote control mapped to this.

so I'll wait for your next release!

maybe you can map the menu button to the playlst!!

btw thank you! I hope you'll release it soon!

BR

L.
I can't seem to get the movie fanart to work. I am selecting movie info, fanart, then I browse and try to put my own movie.jpg in and nothing happens.
plankton88 Wrote:I can't seem to get the movie fanart to work. I am selecting movie info, fanart, then I browse and try to put my own movie.jpg in and nothing happens.

Movie Fanart in the latest release is very basic and hardly tested as it was put in just before release.

The next release of Focus will have much better movie fanart support.
If all goes according to plan, it will be released sometime next week.
Thanks. I will be looking forward to it. Oh, by the way I love the skin. The only thing I thought it was lacking was that the Home Screen looks a bit empty. The menu is at the top and the middle just looks lonely. Is there any way to change this?
Like maybe move the icons from across the top to the side.
plankton88 Wrote:Like maybe move the icons from across the top to the side.

Well, it was designed that way. This way the background images come out nice and all functions are centralized and the "flow" of using the controls is as straight forward as it can get, and I really like it that way.
Plus, the empty areas give space to the unfolding submenus and I don´t really think using space just for the sake of filling it up is a good reason.

At some point I think there will be an optional alternate homescreen which will probably be more icon based. But that´s really a long term plan.
Smile
Yeah I think you are right. I was using the default background, and switched to a custom background image. Looks much better now.
lupick Wrote:2. Trailer button in movie info is always unavailable... maybe it's related to point 1??

lupick, regarding this see: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=36295
Jeroen Wrote:lupick, regarding this see: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=36295

great waiting for the next build!! and your great skin..

L.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Focus (an XBMC Media Center skin) discussion thread3