Req [Search] Kodi Skin with support of imdb ratings for Movies and Shows?
Hello all,

this is a very noob question but i did not find a solution for it yet:

I am searching for a Kodi Skin which has the following features:
  • Skin should be lightweight (if possible)
  • i want to see IMDB Ratings for each Movie or TV Shows (it would be cool to also see metacritic ratings... but imdb is a must)
  • i would want to have the possibility to watch a trailer for each Movie/TV show (from Kodi on the big screen -> Currently im search on youtube on my iPhone)
  • support for all these features in Video Addons
i currently use Arctic Zephyr but there is no possibility to show imdb ratings or show Movie/TV Show Trailers. It just shows a generic numeric Rating (e.g. "6.1") which is not consistent with the IMDB rating.

I tried out Titan Skin and it had similar features (imdb ratings) but it was quiet heavy on my Shield TV.

Thanks for your help

I tried Titan Sku
or maybe titan skin is the right skin for me?
(2019-01-29, 13:18)dcsacew21 Wrote: i want to see IMDB Ratings for each Movie or TV Shows (it would be cool to also see metacritic ratings... but imdb is a must)
All skins can display IMDB Ratings. But that requires you have set IMDB as the default rating in the scraper settings.

You can also download/update IMDB ratings using this add-on, which will also set IMDB Ratings to default if that setting is enabled... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316342

(2019-01-29, 13:18)dcsacew21 Wrote: i would want to have the possibility to watch a trailer for each Movie/TV show
Skins should have a Play Trailer button. It will play local trailers if they were available at the time of scraping, or an add-on can be installed to play them from an online location. Usually pressing the Play Trailer button will ask if you want the add-on installed if a local trailer is not available.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Search] Kodi Skin with support of imdb ratings for Movies and Shows?0