Aeon nox 18 leia
Is aeon nox going to be officially supported by kodi team in 18? Just upgraded and my build disappeared. Guess i'll b downgrading.
Thread moved to the Aeon Nox skin section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
This is a hack that is posted elsewhere. You can edit 

:
~/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/addon.xml

and change line 4

from 
:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.12.0"/>

to 
:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>

Once that is done you can re-enable the skin.

This is temporary workaround while I move all my custom menus over to leia supported Aeon Nox SiLVO

210069 (thread)
I'm having to move all my custom menus and submenus over as well. Have you found an easy way of doing this?
No luck there. I just kept both skins installed while I got the silvo mod configured. Pretty simple since its so close to Aeon Nox 5.
Is there any way to import/export all the customized menus from Aeon Nox 5 to Aeon Nox Silvio without recreating them all manually?
~ Creator of none, hacker of some, jack of all traits, master of some...
~ YIRMASTER ~
Domaineer, Coldfusion Dev, Kodi customizer, Hedonist
(2019-03-18, 07:42)YIRMASTER Wrote: Is there any way to import/export all the customized menus from Aeon Nox 5 to Aeon Nox Silvio without recreating them all manually?

No, unfortunately, there is not cause the skins use completely separate ways to display the Main Menu. The SiLVO way could change though since I do not believe anyone is currently maintaining Skin Shortcuts so I may need to revert to the Aeon Nox 5 way and not use an add-on to build the Main Menu includes... Huh

However, I can say that adding and editing menus should be quite fast. I've done it using a mouse, keyboard, and remote and the time taken to post about this would probably take just as long as setting up a new one.

Regardless there is a download for anyone that would prefer a Leia version of Aeon Nox 5 and you can manually install that if you want. The link is HERE.
Thanks... I just finished reverting 2 ftv sticks back to 17.6 and restoring everything.

Have you tested the Aeon Knox 5 version for Leila you sent me the download link for to see if it auto adopts menu structures and is compatible with Leia?

Did I just give you an idea about menu structures for your version? Hope so....

Another idea is to see if there is an IDX type app out there which could act as an intermediary to match up link structures for any skin provided that the skin developer matches them to kodi defaults. I know the technology but not so familiar with skin code and structures to do it myself. Just spitballing ideas to solve a problem I see would be of great interest to many people who like to customize their menus.

Thanks for the tips anyway.
~ YIRMASTER ~
Thanks, I see BigNoid updated and added it to the downloadable addon list direct from within Leia now as well. Just wanted to give the update.
~ YIRMASTER ~
(2019-03-23, 23:29)YIRMASTER Wrote: Thanks, I see BigNoid updated and added it to the downloadable addon list direct from within Leia now as well. Just wanted to give the update.

So Nox is now Leia ready?  I had dumped Kodi and went to the simple Archos player (or whatever the update is now) but I miss the custom screens (kids movies, xmas movies, etc.)
(2019-11-15, 01:16)bobniborg Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 23:29)YIRMASTER Wrote: Thanks, I see BigNoid updated and added it to the downloadable addon list direct from within Leia now as well. Just wanted to give the update.

So Nox is now Leia ready?  I had dumped Kodi and went to the simple Archos player (or whatever the update is now) but I miss the custom screens (kids movies, xmas movies, etc.) 
I wouldn't say ready but yes it can work with Leia, I'm using now with 18.5 and it works fine with a few quirks.
I'm planning on switching to Silvo's version of it has the same look but he keeps it updated but I'm planning on making the menus using SuperFavorites.
~ YIRMASTER ~

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon nox 18 leia0