Broken Crashes on Startup After (Re-)Enabling MythTV
My desktop just auto-updated to V18 and I lost all settings.  The only setting I care about is the MythTV PVR, so I just turned it back on.  As soon as I did however, Kodi crashed.  And it crashes again as soon as the MythTV PVR plugin loads (a second after the rest of the application) every time I restart it.

I suspect the problem is that since I didn't get the chance to configure the server settings for the plugin, it's crashing when it realized it can't connect to the server.  I had the same issue a few months ago on the Xbox version -- in that case I fixed it by fully uninstalling Kodi and ensuring I filled in the configuration details for the plugin correctly immediately after installing it.  There's got to be a better way to fix this than reinstalling it completely, and hoping that I get the configuration settings correct before it initially loads . . . 

This is just adding insult to injury.  An automatic update deleting all settings, and then being unable to fix those settings because of a bug that causes it to crash before I can get to the settings page after I re-enabled a plugin without correctly restoring it's settings!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashes on Startup After (Re-)Enabling MythTV0