Gdrive STRM files and movies not listing in Library
Hi, I am running Kodi 17 on a Fire TV Stick. I want to be able to carry the stick with me on vacation. So I uploaded a set of Movies and TV Shows to Google Drive. I Installed the Google Drive plugin that comes with the distribution, and I am able to see the drive and its files in Kodi.
I created a folder on the Fire TV Stick and generated the STRM files and stored them there locally on the stick. On startup new STRM files get generated for new content. The STRM folder is a source and is visible in the setup for video content. If I click on one the STRM files they play. However the library will not show these movies and TV shows even so it seems that it passes the folders. What else do I need to do so that they will show up in my Library ?
Any help appreciated.
T1234
I'm having this same problem on I stored my .strm files on a local computer drive and just tying to pay the files at home. Can someone look into why these files aren't showing up in the library? They play fine if I click through the file system.
I think I'm having the same issue.  I backed up some of my movies onto my Google Drive and I tried accessing them with the the Google drive plugin for Kodi v18.1 "Leia".  (Nvidia Shield TV)

I can access the videos without any problem but there is no movie description or anything like that.   Instead there is a screenshot of the movie.   
Any suggestions are more than welcomed.
Cheers and thanks!!
(2019-01-30, 04:48)t1234 Wrote: Hi, I am running Kodi 17 on a Fire TV Stick. I want to be able to carry the stick with me on vacation. So I uploaded a set of Movies and TV Shows to Google Drive. I Installed the Google Drive plugin that comes with the distribution, and I am able to see the drive and its files in Kodi.
I created a folder on the Fire TV Stick and generated the STRM files and stored them there locally on the stick. On startup new STRM files get generated for new content. The STRM folder is a source and is visible in the setup for video content. If I click on one the STRM files they play. However the library will not show these movies and TV shows even so it seems that it passes the folders. What else do I need to do so that they will show up in my Library ?
Any help appreciated.
T1234
I have been using .strm exports and it works like a charm. Few thigns you need to check:
1) The options  "Update library after export" and "Watch for changes in the Cloud Folder" are checked in the GDrive .strm exports configuration: https://photos.app.goo.gl/duVuGXeqKYi6n5od8

2) You have the movies/TV Shows sources set up correctly pointing the exported .strm

3) Kodi has access to the internet to scrap the movie data.
(2019-04-24, 21:49)gilsonsjc Wrote:
(2019-01-30, 04:48)t1234 Wrote: Hi, I am running Kodi 17 on a Fire TV Stick. I want to be able to carry the stick with me on vacation. So I uploaded a set of Movies and TV Shows to Google Drive. I Installed the Google Drive plugin that comes with the distribution, and I am able to see the drive and its files in Kodi.
Any help appreciated.
T1234
I have been using .strm exports and it works like a charm. Few thigns you need to check:
1) The options  "Update library after export" and "Watch for changes in the Cloud Folder" are checked in the GDrive .strm exports configuration: https://photos.app.goo.gl/duVuGXeqKYi6n5od8

2) You have the movies/TV Shows sources set up correctly pointing the exported .strm

3) Kodi has access to the internet to scrap the movie data. 

Any way to use my manual scrap that is inside the movie folder?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gdrive STRM files and movies not listing in Library0