Bug v18.0 - No info during play, no media flags on ISO.
Reporting a bug with the released version under Windows 10 (x64). No addons, no extra skins. Base install using the default estuary skin.

My Library has been loaded fresh, new userdata folder, no carry over from updgrades or old DB files. Added my videos from local HDD install. Using Local NFO scraping information, no scraping from internet.

Playing a movie (Bluray ISO file), press 'I' for info and get no information display nor image (see 1st below image). Pretty easy to replicate.

With this Bluray ISO being played, it reads the Media flags fine as seen in the above image for example 7.1, Dolby-HD etc. When playback has stopped however that info does not hold so when exporting to local NFO it doesn't retain the media flag information. PLEASE NOTE: The locally scrapped NFO file for this movie did not have any media information as I was testing if v18 would read this after playback, and be able to store this when exporting as it does for v16.1.

Also to note, that the below image is the Bluray ISO being played in the top image, it clearly has an image which is named Deepwater.bluray-poster.jpg, and the information is visible from the locally scrapped NFO. The image below was taken AFTER playing the Bluray for nearly a min, the bottom right of the image shows no further media flag information being displayed other than total running time, therefore is unable to export.

With a locally scrapped NFO that does contain media flag information when added to the library, it does display the media flags correctly as seen in the bottom right below image..

As per 2.5 of the https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags wiki

2.5 Special notes
Some file types (e.g. .iso) have to be played one time, before the media flags appear in the database

For V18.0 this does not happen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
v18.0 - No info during play, no media flags on ISO.0