Playback stopping several seconds in immediately after upgrading to Stable 18.0
EDIT: Whatever the issue was it appears to have been corrected through my messing around. Thanks to anyone that was looking into the issue.  

I just upgraded to the stable release from 18.0 RC5, which was working great for me. Now about 10 to 20 seconds in the playback quits to the menu or to the next item in the playlist, as if watching a TV series.

Here is the Debug log I played several movies from several different hard drives, haven't tried local yet but will update this post when I do. I had watched several movies before the upgrade with no issues, and immediately following the upgrade playback quits randomly as if it's no longer buffering. 

I've been dealing with some NFS network issues recently and as a workaround I have advanced settings buffer all sources.

I suppose it could be my network issue creeping back in but it would be an amazing coincidence since I've had no issues for some time on all versions of the release candidates and immediately following the upgrade to stable I'm having issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Scott -
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback stopping several seconds in immediately after upgrading to Stable 18.00