TRAKT issue
I have used Trakt tv and KODI for several years with great success. I am on Nvidia shield KODI 18 rc5. When I go to a trakt tv list all is correct until I select a show and return to list. The second time I go to list all are marked as unwatched. Does not do this in 17.6 KODI.
I am having this same issue, have u found a fix yet?
I am in Kodi 18 leia, I am not getting rating dialog after watching the movie after leia update, everything else is working fine.
I am in LEIA also and never get the rating dialogue popping up after a TV show or movie like it used to.......thought it was just me.
Hope there is a solution!
When opening an add-on Trakt displays to correct program list of what is unwatched, but if click on play, then stop, back out and then back in all the shows are displayed, not just unwatched.
I tested and tested and the problem with Trakt not popping up for me is that I use the addon "Up Next" which replaced the addon Next up.
If I am running the addon Up Next, Trakt doesn't work.
If Up Next is turned off it works every time perfectly!
I hope there is a solution, the old version "next up" did not have this problem.
i've got the same problem on 2 boxes with fully clean install on win 10x64 and kodi Leia 18.1. It's not app specific as each add-on does the same! It's been driving me crazy but my other box with 17.6 works perfectly!

Please PM me if you find a solution as I've tried everywhere!
I am also using LEIA and I no longer get the ratings dialogue popping up after I finish watching a TV show or movie. I've gone into the Trakt add-on settings to make sure everything is set-up properly like it was in Krypton when everything worked fine.

I'm surprised that this thread that started "2019-01-31" has had no helpful feedback from anyone with some proficiency on the subject yet.
Perhaps if you actually posted these issues in the Trakt Thread, instead of making a new one, which the owner of the add-on might not see...
(2019-03-07, 18:43)Powerhouse Wrote: Perhaps if you actually posted these issues in the Trakt Thread, instead of making a new one, which the owner of the add-on might not see...
delete

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TRAKT issue0