kodi v18 no sound
kodi wont output any sound on any output divice so far i have tested it on 2 pc s same problem i did a reinstall also did not fix it anyone else have this problem ?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
oke here is the log https://paste.kodi.tv/epupoquzec.kodi
it also seems that kodi freezes after a few seconds of playing a file and if you skip ahead only tested it on .mkv so far but i did not have any problems with the last working version so
also it has no menu sound or any thing had the windows audio mixer open to see if it would output any thing any wher but nothing
(2019-01-31, 18:11)r_unit Wrote: oke here is the log https://paste.kodi.tv/epupoquzec.kodi
it also seems that kodi freezes after a few seconds of playing a file and if you skip ahead only tested it on .mkv so far but i did not have any problems with the last working version so
 I see no issues in your log. Audio sink was opened
ya but thers no sound comming out so dont know whats up and the other pc i tested it on has the same problem il test some more pc s soon i had the windows mexer open so i could look at all the sound outputs but nothing and did not have a problem on the last version
seems like the went back to a older version now it all works again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi v18 no sound0