• 32(current)
Release discovery+ add-on
(2022-01-27, 21:04)frediokl Wrote: It is there in on the website TV guide and I've tried refreshing everything. I'll have a look at the code and see if I can work out what is going on.

I should have said, missing when using IPTV Merge.

Strange. I deleted the addon and reinstalled it and its working now. Thanks for doing this.
Did you also try clearing EPG from Kodi PVR settings and after that refresh channel and guide from IPTV Manager settings? You maybe need to restart Kodi after updating guide. If that doesn't work check userdata/addon_data/service.iptv.manager/epg.xml is there any entries for that channel?

Okay good. I don't have any knowledge of IPTV Merge.
(2022-01-27, 21:18)-Dis Wrote: Okay good. I don't have any knowledge of IPTV Merge.
IPTV merge just uses the same process as IPTV manager to feed IPTV Simple client for supported addons but you can add your own m3u lists as well. You can put plugin links directly in the M3U so you can pull channels from addons that don't directly support IPTV manager. Works quite well.
Is there any differences in the installation of this addon for Kodi v18? All installation guides I find points towards Kodi v19 and the matrix repo. Also, both addon.xml for v18 and v19 includes links to the matrix repo, is that correct?
Sorry I didn't understand. Addon.xml doesn't include any links. For Kodi 18 you have to install correct repository from first post of this thread. You can't use Kodi 18 version of add-on in Kodi 19 and otherway around.

I highly recommend using Kodi 19. For example subtitles in d+ add-on aren't working correctly in Kodi 18.
Thanks for this! I’ve got it installed and streams are loading, but I’m getting horrific buffering. I’ve tried increasing the video cache in advancedsettings.xml, and I’ve got the bitrate lowered as low as 640x260 (my connection should be good enough for 1280x720, if not 1920x1080). Any tips? I’m running Kodi 19.3, on a Raspberry Pi 4+ and my device is plugged straight into my router, everything is up to date as far as I’m aware. And things like BBC iPlayer stream fine on the highest settings there.
There's some issues going on with Raspberry Pi and Widevine. Check this for help https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adaptive/issues/877
@sven945  I had the same problem in Kodi v19.3 on a Raspberry Pi 3. Can confirm that using widevine 4.10.2522.5 solved this issue for me. I used the first solution presented here: https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adap...1021585184
(2022-02-05, 16:37)-Dis Wrote: There's some issues going on with Raspberry Pi and Widevine. Check this for help https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adaptive/issues/877

Thanks (and thanks to @pederalm too)! Working perfectly, even on the highest resolution.
Hi Dis,
I was really pleased that you fixed the "mark as watched" item in the context menu (I probably wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't added "(D+)" to the text - when I saw that had changed, I tried it again and it worked!). Previously it didn't work unless I actually played the video and skipped to the end. I didn't want to bug you with it and report a bug since it's a small thing that could be worked-around, BUT... when Discovery changed their site In December, they also reset EVERYTHING I had previously watched back to unwatched status which really p***ed me off! Trying to manually mark them watched again using the play-skip method was going to take forever so your fix has made me particularly happy!

I'm going back through my favourite shows and manually re-setting them as watched so it's a massive help that this feature is working now but some shows will still take ages, for example Gold Rush has 12 seasons with about 25 episodes in each. Would it be possible to also add the feature to the context menu for season folders so that a whole season can be marked as watched without having to manually wade through every episode? It would be a massive help if you could add this, and of course, I will continue to tell everyone in here what an awesome developer you are  Cool
(2022-02-05, 12:42)sven945 Wrote: Thanks for this! I’ve got it installed and streams are loading, but I’m getting horrific buffering. I’ve tried increasing the video cache in advancedsettings.xml, and I’ve got the bitrate lowered as low as 640x260 (my connection should be good enough for 1280x720, if not 1920x1080). Any tips? I’m running Kodi 19.3, on a Raspberry Pi 4+ and my device is plugged straight into my router, everything is up to date as far as I’m aware. And things like BBC iPlayer stream fine on the highest settings there.
Iplayer WWW (BBC iPlayer addon) uses a completely different streaming method to D+ but knowing that it's working IS useful because it suggests that the problem isn't your connection speed causing problems. I don't know much specifically about the Raspberry Pi but I'd be fairly confident to take a punt on this being a hardware acceleration problem. Due to hardware differences, the options on a Pi may differ to those on other devices but try going into Settings>>Player>>Video and see what options you have for Hardware acceleration. Turn DXVA2 off if it's there.
While some buffering problems are down to low bandwidth, they can also be caused when the hardware isn't fast enough to process/decode/accelerate the stream to keep up with the timeline. Turning off any processing you can do without is a little bit less work for the hardware to keep up with. For the same reason, try turning DRM off in the D+ settings.

If none of that helps then the last thing I'd experiment with would be the settings for Inputstream.adaptive and ffmpeg but there's not a great deal you can do there other than limit the bandwidth and resolution which you've pretty much already tried with the advancedsettings.xml file.
(2022-02-07, 12:16)kevwag Wrote: I'm going back through my favourite shows and manually re-setting them as watched so it's a massive help that this feature is working now but some shows will still take ages, for example Gold Rush has 12 seasons with about 25 episodes in each. Would it be possible to also add the feature to the context menu for season folders so that a whole season can be marked as watched without having to manually wade through every episode? It would be a massive help if you could add this, and of course, I will continue to tell everyone in here what an awesome developer you are  Cool

Guy who asked this feature on Github also asked to make possible to mark complete seasons as watched or unwatched. I decided to not to do it but now I think maybe I'll do it.
(2022-02-07, 21:39)-Dis Wrote:
(2022-02-07, 12:16)kevwag Wrote: I'm going back through my favourite shows and manually re-setting them as watched so it's a massive help that this feature is working now but some shows will still take ages, for example Gold Rush has 12 seasons with about 25 episodes in each. Would it be possible to also add the feature to the context menu for season folders so that a whole season can be marked as watched without having to manually wade through every episode? It would be a massive help if you could add this, and of course, I will continue to tell everyone in here what an awesome developer you are  Cool

Guy who asked this feature on Github also asked to make possible to mark complete seasons as watched or unwatched. I decided to not to do it but now I think maybe I'll do it.

Thanks bud, that'll save me a few long weeks of clicking!

See everyone? This guy ****ing rocks! Best dev ever!  Shy
Marking seasons as watched or unwatched will be available in next version.

I've done a lot of code improvements and changes for add-on internal urls. For end users it means that if you're using IPTV Manager or IPTV Merge you need to change urls for channels. On IPTV Manager this is done from IPTV Manager settings -> Refresh channels and guide now. Also if you have added something to Kodi favorites those will break.

New version will be available in the coming days.
(2022-02-08, 20:51)-Dis Wrote: I've done a lot of code improvements and changes for add-on internal urls. For end users it means that if you're using IPTV Manager or IPTV Merge you need to change urls for channels. On IPTV Manager this is done from IPTV Manager settings -> Refresh channels and guide now. Also if you have added something to Kodi favorites those will break.
@-Dis 
I'm assuming the favourites method will continue to work if I just add new favourite links, once the updated addon is pushed?
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
discovery+ add-on1