• 4(current)
Release discovery+ add-on
(2020-03-03, 19:59)patrik.ekstrom Wrote:
(2020-03-03, 19:45)-Dis Wrote:
(2020-03-03, 19:30)patrik.ekstrom Wrote: Sorry, still don't work. Attaching new log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/ipepusucib.kodi  
Maybe now it works? New version 1.0.3 available.    
Yes, it works.
Although, the menu-items are different than before, no complete list of the shows, just different categories. Its a bit confusing, and the favorites I have added in Kodi doesn't work anymore.   
Yeah menu items and everything else is now same as in Dplay's website and that makes addon more flexible to changes in Dplay's site. You can still use old version of addon if you need for example complete list of all shows but it is possible that they drop old api and then old version of addon stops working.

However you can use search to list all shows by letter but search result is for now limited to 20 (I can change that to 100 if needed).

I don't use Kodi favorites but favorites made in old version of addon probably doesn't work anymore because of changes in addon structure.

Edit. I pushed new version to Github with fix for seasons list and search result size is now 100.
(2020-03-03, 20:13)-Dis Wrote:
(2020-03-03, 19:59)patrik.ekstrom Wrote:
(2020-03-03, 19:45)-Dis Wrote: Maybe now it works? New version 1.0.3 available.    
Yes, it works.
Although, the menu-items are different than before, no complete list of the shows, just different categories. Its a bit confusing, and the favorites I have added in Kodi doesn't work anymore.     
Yeah menu items and everything else is now same as in Dplay's website and that makes addon more flexible to changes in Dplay's site. You can still use old version of addon if you need for example complete list of all shows but it is possible that they drop old api and then old version of addon stops working.

However you can use search to list all shows by letter but search result is for now limited to 20 (I can change that to 100 if needed).

I don't use Kodi favorites but favorites made in old version of addon probably doesn't work anymore because of changes in addon structure.

Edit. I pushed new version to Github with fix for seasons list and search result size is now 100.  
The sorting now, compared to the older version is that the newest episode/season is on top and oldest at the bottom. Is this by design?
If I change the sorting in Kodi, nothing happens.
(2020-03-04, 15:16)patrik.ekstrom Wrote:
(2020-03-03, 20:13)-Dis Wrote:
(2020-03-03, 19:59)patrik.ekstrom Wrote: Yes, it works.

The sorting now, compared to the older version is that the newest episode/season is on top and oldest at the bottom. Is this by design?

It also is same as in website but couple days ago finnish Dplay switched back to list episodes oldest to newest. Kodi's sorting methods doesn't do anything in addons or I just doesn't know how to make those work.

Edit. I found how to make sorting work in seasons and episodes lists. Sort method of seasons and episodes lists is now oldest to newest but you can change that if you want from sidebar menu.
(2020-03-04, 18:48)-Dis Wrote:
(2020-03-04, 15:16)patrik.ekstrom Wrote:
(2020-03-03, 20:13)-Dis Wrote: Yeah menu items and everything else is now same as in Dplay's website and that makes addon more flexible to changes in Dplay's site. You can still use old version of addon if you need for example complete list of all shows but it is possible that they drop old api and then old version of addon stops working.

It also is same as in website but couple days ago finnish Dplay switched back to list episodes oldest to newest. Kodi's sorting methods doesn't do anything in addons or I just doesn't know how to make those work.

Edit. I found how to make sorting work in seasons and episodes lists. Sort method of seasons and episodes lists is now oldest to newest but you can change that if you want from sidebar menu.  
Thanks. This addon is on the way to greatness.
First post here.. so bare with me.

First Yousee and now Telia have parted with Discovery networks, at least in Denmark. So I bought a dplay membership and found this add-on. and a  H U G E  thank you for that!!
I installed the script using "Kiggerbare"'s method but have some problems with the login part.

I will mostly be using this to watch Live TV, but when selecting "Live TV" I only get 4 channels to choose from, 6'eren, Kanal 5, Canal 9 and Kanal 4. when I try to play any of these i get an error "Not permitted to watch."
I have logged in in Firefox and it works fine here. (still have Firefox open and logged in).

I'm almost curtain that I have missed anything, any pointers?

Thanks
(2020-03-05, 18:51)k0ng3n Wrote: First post here.. so bare with me.

First Yousee and now Telia have parted with Discovery networks, at least in Denmark. So I bought a dplay membership and found this add-on. and a  H U G E  thank you for that!!
I installed the script using "Kiggerbare"'s method but have some problems with the login part.

I will mostly be using this to watch Live TV, but when selecting "Live TV" I only get 4 channels to choose from, 6'eren, Kanal 5, Canal 9 and Kanal 4. when I try to play any of these i get an error "Not permitted to watch."
I have logged in in Firefox and it works fine here. (still have Firefox open and logged in).

I'm almost curtain that I have missed anything, any pointers?

Thanks

Please post debug log https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced remember delete possible personal data from log. "Not permitted to watch" error should only come when user doesn't have proper subscription to play content or user is not logged in.

Edit. I just noticed that dplay.dk probably won't work completely. I'll try to make that work in this weekend.
Addon should now work for all countries with latest version.
Hi -Dis

I were trying to make the log file when I saw your update.
Version v1.0.9 works for me Smile

Now I just need to figure out if I can hide the channels I haven't payed for
The other day, some shows stopped working, getting the following error message:
https://paste.kodi.tv/lumiyeseko.kodi

Also, the last 10-15 minutes of most shows, get out of sync subtitles of up to 1.5 seconds.

Thank you.
(2020-03-28, 16:02)patrik.ekstrom Wrote: The other day, some shows stopped working, getting the following error message:

Also, the last 10-15 minutes of most shows, get out of sync subtitles of up to 1.5 seconds.

Thank you.

Non working shows should now be fixed. Please try and report back if it works or not.

Have you tried playing those shows in Dplay website? Does subtitles work there without issues?
Any one here can help me, how can I watch Tiger King on Netflix.
(2020-03-28, 22:04)-Dis Wrote:
(2020-03-28, 16:02)patrik.ekstrom Wrote: The other day, some shows stopped working, getting the following error message:

Thank you.

Non working shows should now be fixed. Please try and report back if it works or not.

Have you tried playing those shows in Dplay website? Does subtitles work there without issues?  

Thanks. It works now. Much appreciated.
About the subtitles, I tried yesterday to play via the website, and the sync was wrong there also. it happens when you move forward in the show, then It never syncs up again, even if you go back.
So I guess the problem is non-fixable.
(2020-03-29, 12:28)patrik.ekstrom Wrote:
(2020-03-28, 22:04)-Dis Wrote:

Thank you.

Thanks. It works now. Much appreciated.
About the subtitles, I tried yesterday to play via the website, and the sync was wrong there also. it happens when you move forward in the show, then It never syncs up again, even if you go back.
So I guess the problem is non-fixable. 

Any chance you can make this work for uk?
@popeye2468,

As it is clearly stated on the first post and on the title of this thread, this add-on is designed to be used in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Please do not ask the developer to circumvent geo-blocking.
Thanks.
(2020-04-10, 16:37)OTinley Wrote: @popeye2468,

As it is clearly stated on the first post and on the title of this thread, this add-on is designed to be used in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Please do not ask the developer to circumvent geo-blocking

Im not, this is a free service in the UK  https://www.dplay.co.uk/
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
discovery+ add-on1