• 31(current)
Release discovery+ add-on
@gmitch64 

Downgrade your widevine 4.10.2252.5 via Input Streamhelper (Restore an older CDM Version) . Do Not set up a new fresh image w/o Backup the older widewine setting
I've come across a problem when using the add-on. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm using the UK site and when I access Sports/Sports Home/Live I get an error. There are rare occasions when it works ok, but then a few hours later it fails again. It happens on 2 Firesticks and an Android tablet.

Here is a chunk from the log file https://paste.kodi.tv/vopikowehu
Thanks
(2022-01-21, 20:06)Ghddbn Wrote: @gmitch64 

Downgrade your widevine 4.10.2252.5 via Input Streamhelper (Restore an older CDM Version) . Do Not set up a new fresh image w/o Backup the older widewine setting

Sadly, I've already overwritten the card with a fresh image - and I'm having issues with Discovery+ not playing. I suspect that I didn't have the old copy of Widevine after I did the upgrade last night.
Any idea where to find the older version? I've done a quick google at lunch today, and nothing jumped out at me.

Thanks.

G
@baldpaul147 Thanks for log. I tested with VPN and currently Live section works but looking from your log I know why it doesn't work.
Hopefully new version 1.6.10 fixed it.
@-Dis Fyi, we have a VPN policy (wiki) on this forum.
(2022-01-21, 21:51)-Dis Wrote: @baldpaul147 Thanks for log. I tested with VPN and currently Live section works but looking from your log I know why it doesn't work.

Wow, that was quick. Just got the update. I'll be using quite a bit over the weekend so hopefully that sorts it.

​​​​​​Is there a way to donate something to you for your efforts?
@Klojum I thought using it is ok in this case. User didn't ask anything VPN related and I only used it to check if I could reproduce problem. I didn’t know the rules were so strict. Maybe I won't just mention the whole thing in the future Big Grin

Contents of discovery+ varies in different countries so it is not always possible reproduce problems in my location.
(2022-01-21, 22:04)baldpaul147 Wrote: Wow, that was quick. Just got the update. I'll be using quite a bit over the weekend so hopefully that sorts it.

​​​​​​Is there a way to donate something to you for your efforts?

Thanks is enough Smile
(2022-01-21, 22:09)-Dis Wrote: I thought using it is ok in this case.

That's fine, I just wanted to point things out. Sometimes usage of VPNs gets a bit out of hand.

As noted in the policy, Kodi doesn't need or require a VPN. It's best to work without them in case of testing/troubleshooting, so you have one thing less to worry about.
(2022-01-21, 21:51)-Dis Wrote: @baldpaul147 Thanks for log. I tested with VPN and currently Live section works but looking from your log I know why it doesn't work.

Sorry to be a pain but getting a similar but slightly different error now.

https://paste.kodi.tv/jocafuwigu

Thanks for looking into it but no desperate rush or anything.
@baldpaul147 New version 1.6.11 is out. Hopefully issue is now properly fixed Smile
(2022-01-22, 11:48)-Dis Wrote: @baldpaul147 New version 1.6.11 is out. Hopefully issue is now properly fixed Smile
Yes, that's working perfectly now. Many thanks for the fix and the add-on in the first place.
Any reason why there is no TV guide for Eurosport from UK discovery, it is there for the other channels.
@frediokl Is it available in discovery+ website's tvguide? If not then that is the reason why it is not available in add-on.

Edit. I just tested website and add-on and EPG is available in all channels. Please try to refresh channels from IPTV Manager settings.
It is there in on the website TV guide and I've tried refreshing everything. I'll have a look at the code and see if I can work out what is going on.

I should have said, missing when using IPTV Merge.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
discovery+ add-on1