Slow gameplay?
Hey guys,
Total newb here, and new to the forum! I just downloaded Kodi 18 and the IAGL on my android box but when I try to play games they load fine but seem to be in slow motion...anyone else experience this?
(2019-01-31, 23:24)Scottnfld Wrote: Hey guys,
Total newb here, and new to the forum! I just downloaded Kodi 18 and the IAGL on my android box but when I try to play games they load fine but seem to be in slow motion...anyone else experience this?
 Try disabling rewind in the Kodi Game settings.
what graphic card do you use?
Its kinda weird to hear that Z2 stutters while gaming.. But then there is no permanent solution to this. This issue could be because of some glitch in the GPU.. Or else it could be coz of some unwanted apps eating out your RAM.. But then, even if you clear such apps, they'll restart and run in the background.. Such unwanted built-in apps can't be removed as well until you root your device.. So, frankly speaking, I don't think there is a possible solution unless you root your device.. 
Just in case, check it out with someone else having a Z2 that if they face similar problems.. If so, then it is a device related issue.. So for sure you can't do anything about it..
Zach Morris you are a Fucking Genius! I was having that problem but only with SNES games. Changed the settings now good to go!
Well I thought that fixed it but it didn't. It cleared up a lot but one you start playing the game it starts skipping again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slow gameplay?0