No movie info when using "Wrap" view.
(2019-04-06, 21:08)ontap Wrote: Regarding your question above, I added "artwork beef " and ran it and the "recommended movies now show at the bottom of the screen in that "show info" view.
Ontap,

Would not think the artwork beef script should make any difference as this functionality is provided by skin.helper script. But no matter as now working correctly.

Have been working on the various views (video Wrap view in particular), have managed to stop the jumping and jittering in this view on rapid scrolling. Have also managed to clean the code up somewhat, so on lower speced systems might even be a bit quicker. Will dog food it on family Raspberry Pi after I have fix a couple of other things that are bugging me.

If you are up for it, maybe you could download the latest version of the skin from the github page and offer some feedback.

Wyrm
(2019-04-09, 05:33)wyrm Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 21:08)ontap Wrote: Regarding your question above, I added "artwork beef " and ran it and the "recommended movies now show at the bottom of the screen in that "show info" view.
Ontap,

Would not think the artwork beef script should make any difference as this functionality is provided by skin.helper script. But no matter as now working correctly.

Have been working on the various views (video Wrap view in particular), have managed to stop the jumping and jittering in this view on rapid scrolling. Have also managed to clean the code up somewhat, so on lower speced systems might even be a bit quicker. Will dog food it on family Raspberry Pi after I have fix a couple of other things that are bugging me.

If you are up for it, maybe you could download the latest version of the skin from the github page and offer some feedback.

Wyrm 

Will do this evening.
Wrap view looks great , just the right amount of fade/dim on the background and the highlight around the selected icon works well. scrolling is nice and smooth as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No movie info when using "Wrap" view.0