Mark As Unwatched
Hi,

Just wondering if the "Mark As Unwatched" option within the TV Recordings section works for anyone else?

It hasn't worked for me for ages but I was running old versions so didn't think much of it, but I've just upgraded to Kodi 18, MP TV Server 1.21 and v1.20.0.140 of the MP TV Server Kodi extension and it's still not working. Can't see anything relevant in the Kodi logs either.

Cheers
TTTG
(2019-02-01, 11:58)TTTG Wrote: Hi,

Just wondering if the "Mark As Unwatched" option within the TV Recordings section works for anyone else?

It hasn't worked for me for ages but I was running old versions so didn't think much of it, but I've just upgraded to Kodi 18, MP TV Server 1.21 and v1.20.0.140 of the MP TV Server Kodi extension and it's still not working. Can't see anything relevant in the Kodi logs either.

Cheers
TTTG
Hello

I have the same issue after upgrading from Krypton .  I am currently running Kodi 18.3 and MP 2.2.1 on a fresh install of Windows 7 on a HP xw6400 workstation (a tad overkill, but it is used for other things as well).  Currently Kodi is the only app installed on this Win 7 machine.  All Kodi functions work except for the ability to manually mark as unwatched.  If a program is automatically or manually marked "as watched", toggling the "w" key or choosing the menu option "mark as unwatched" has no effect.

I haven't been able to figure out how to solve the problem.  I never had any issues when I was running 17.6.

Anyone have any ideas?

Paul

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mark As Unwatched0