v18 SMB Support not working on Xbox One v18.0
Hi,

I havz installed the latest version of kodi v 18. On several devices (mac, win 10 -UWP-, android and ios, rasberry pi). All devices connect to a shared db and access the movie files via smb. The database holds the filenames as 
SMB://user:pwd@host/movie.mkv

On all devices this is working except on the xbox (and yes the virtual files system is enabled). 
The error message from the log says:
Error: AddOnLog: SMB support (libsmb2): SMB2: connection to share 'DIRNAME' at server 'SERVERNAME' failed. Session setup failed (0xC00000006d) STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

The SMB file share is on an OSX computer (mac mini running 10.13.6 high sierra)

Note: From the xbox I can connect to the smb share that located on the rasberry pi running libreelec 9.0 (this is kodi 18.0)

What can be the problem?
I was hoping someone could at least point me in the direction of a solution.

My theory is that the library the xbox is using is not "up-to-date" meaning it is not supporting the latest flavor of SMB (v3, with the latests security patches ) -perhaps they are not using the latest release of the library-

Can that be the case and if is there a possibility to update this library

Thanks
You'll want to post a debug Log to increase chance of getting help.
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SMB Support not working on Xbox One v18.00