Solved How can I show the date / day of week below the time?
How can I show the date / day of week below the time?

I think Confluence had that option, maybe even earlier versions of Estuary did as well? I cant remember, getting old (that's why I need the date below the time Smile

Using a fresh install of LibreELEC here, sporting Kodi18.
There's no option for it built in. It's a bit tricky to achieve that as you are using LibreELEC Wink. You have to copy the full skin to /storage/.kodi/addons and also rename that folder (for identification) to e. g. "skin.estuary-vogelmann". That's done via the following commands:

You need to SSH in and then:
cp -R /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary/ /storage/.kodi/addons/

now you have a copy at another location. Now you need to rename the skin-folder:
mv /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary-vogelmann

change to that directory:
cd /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary-vogelmann

Now you should first add the skin name. Edit the "addon.xml"-file and change:
<addon id="skin.estuary" version="2.0.21" name="Estuary" provider-name="phil65, Ichabod Fletchman">

to

<addon id="skin.estuary" version="2.0.21" name="Estuary-Vogelmann" provider-name="phil65, Ichabod Fletchman">

and safe the file.

Now we do the real change to add the date to the skin:

change to the "xml" directory:
cd xml

and then edit the "Includes.xml"-file. At this file search for the line where "$INFO[System.Time]" is mentioned and modify this line from:

<label>$INFO[System.Time]</label>
to
<label>$INFO[System.Time] | $INFO[System.Date(d.m.yy)]</label>

After that all is done the skin should look like:

If you want a 4-digit year or a 2-digit number for the day and the month, please modify the line like:

<label>$INFO[System.Time] | $INFO[System.Date(dd.mm.yyyy)]</label>
Awesome help!

thx
hmhm, would mark as solved, however dunno how. :_
(2019-02-05, 22:42)vogelmann Wrote: hmhm, would mark as solved, however dunno how. :_
 I think if you go in and edit your original post there is a menu right next to the title with some drop down options. One of the ones in the list is SOLVED.
Marked as solved Wink
Thanks! This put me on the right track!

I made mine:
<label>$INFO[System.Date(DDD)] • $INFO[System.Date(d MMM)] • $INFO[System.Time]</label>

This should at least be a selectable setting. It doesn't make sense to have it as a default for smaller devices but works great on a TV!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I show the date / day of week below the time?0