Confluence
Pellucid
Rapier
Revolve
Quartz
Transparency!
Xperience1080
Thanks @nonJon

It is a known glitch. @jez500 is looking into it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for moving the thread to the appropriate forum and providing status. I first noticed the duplicates 2-3 months ago. Perhaps coinciding with the GUI version bump to 5.14.0?
When I raised it a short while ago, the response from @Rechi was... switching from krypton to leia addons.xml didn't work as expected, so sounds like it is not related to the GUI bump
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI skins page0