Solved original DVD to a MKV file (Passthrough) , Artwork etc won't work
hi members ,  i am having a problem with Kodi on my Sony 900E Android TV.  What my issue is i have ripped Terminator 2 from my original DVD to a MKV file (Passthrough) one big file with DVDfab....... and when i add it to Kodi i don't get Cover Artwork and Movie Description.  Anyone know what i can do ?.

btw other files such as x264 Artwork etc work fine......

chat soon
The audio and video codecs used in the file have no effect on Artwork.

Please read this and supply the required information... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
woo hoo got it working ,  the links helped a lot thank you.  Turns out i needed to put movies in a Movie folder and correctly rename Terminator 2..........stoked !
Great!!!

Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
original DVD to a MKV file (Passthrough) , Artwork etc won't work0