using cmd...why would a movie not be found?
I see this in the log for a movie that was added...

2019-02-05 08:33:45,658 DEBUG [tmmpool-update-T2-G99] o.t.c.m.tasks.MovieUpdateDatasourceTask2:580 - | movie not found; looking for NFOs

If I look up the same movie in the app itself, it's the first search result but among other results. The only thing I can think of is that I don't have year in the label as I prefer not to use them - does the match need to have exact labels meaning with the year as well?
You might need to post a few more lines to see what's going on Wink

Anyway.
A movie is identified by its path ONLY.
Looking into TMM database, we did not find any, so we start the importing...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
These are the only lines...

2019-02-05 08:33:45,642 INFO  [tmmpool-update-T2-G99] o.t.c.m.tasks.MovieUpdateDatasourceTask2:547 - Parsing single movie directory: E:\Videos\Movies\HD\movie title (are we a disc folder? false)
2019-02-05 08:33:45,658 DEBUG [tmmpool-update-T2-G99] o.t.c.m.tasks.MovieUpdateDatasourceTask2:580 - | movie not found; looking for NFOs
2019-02-05 08:33:45,658 DEBUG [tmmpool-update-T2-G99] o.t.c.m.tasks.MovieUpdateDatasourceTask2:671 - | store movie into DB as: movie title
2019-02-05 08:33:45,658 DEBUG [tmmpool-update-T2-G99] o.t.c.m.tasks.MovieUpdateDatasourceTask2:928 - | parsing VIDEO E:\Videos\Movies\HD\movie title\movie title.mkv

Nothing else shows up. Not sure if using cmd will go through the same process of similarity score and making a selection but doesn't seem to. If I do it manually via the app, I see in the logs that the same title had a 1.00 similarity score.
Don't mix the things.
Updating (aka adding into database) has nothing to do with searching and score calculation!

And yes, GUI and CMD are using the same methods, so when it works in GUI, the same should be in CMD.

But i'm still unsure, what the actual question is:
- has the movie not been added (is this log always visible when updating?)
- does it not scrape?
- [...]?

For a complete analysis (and what command line params used) we need the full logfile (if you are willing to share on some pastebin site)
Or at least, all the log entries with "T2-G99" (these numbers represent the same movie on updating - since we parse many at once Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
The issue is that the movie wasn't scraped.  No nfo.  No images.  I tried re running (using -update -scrapeUnscraped) but it makes no difference.

The reason I brought up searching / score calculation is because I don't see the same in the logs when the movie is being processed via cmd.  The lines I provided are based off of T2-G99.  There are no other lines besides T2-G99 also checking one other movie that is already scraped / in the database. There are no errors in the log regarding the movie. Just the debug messages I've provided. I've made sure of this by ctrl-f for the movie and T2-G99 in the logs to see if there is anything relevant around it. All I see is that movie is not found when I use the cmd method.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
using cmd...why would a movie not be found?0