Help needes for Newbie with Rapier via Nvidia Shield
A newbie here to Lodi, so apologies in advance if this is a beginner question.

Well I recently got an Nvidia Shield and installed Kodi to use with my Movie library. I had used Aeon Nox, however since the Leia update last week Aeon Nox is no longer available to use. So I have installed Rapier as it seems to be the closest to AN (which had a nice setup from what I could see). So I have noticed that some of my movies are not showing in my library. I am trying to see a way to do a manual scrape, as I feel confident that naming is not an issue for files, but I cannot see a way. Could anyone point mw in the right direction via Rapier.

Also I am having trouble in manually changing artwork for movies. I cannot see anything to do this, and in fact the Manage tab on many of the screens is not even available to select, which seems odd.

If anyone could provide help and advice I would greatly appreciate it.

I hope Aeon Nox makes a return as I did like that Front End.

Thanks for looking.
I will move you to the Rapier sub-forum.

FYI: Aeon Nox will be returning soon. Aeon Nox Silvo is available for v18.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-07, 00:51)jamespowellrobinson Wrote: I am trying to see a way to do a manual scrape
If you navigate to Videos>Files and search for the movie that has not been scraped into the library. Simply press I on your keyboard or remote control. Or use the Context Menu and select Scan to library

If that does not work, then read this... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
In all video and music windows you can navigate to the top options menu bar, click on the extra options (third button from left) and click "Update library".
To go to the top options menu bar, press either left or up from the library list.

If you wish, you can add the Update Library action to any submenu in any category.

It's a good idea to read the Rapier wiki, as it will probably solve many problems you have: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier

The Manage context menu is hardcoded in Kodi, so there's not anything I can do to this menu.
However, if you go to the movie information window (press "I" or "Information"), select "Manage". Here you can either click "Choose art" or "Get artwork" to use the Artwork Downloader or Artwork Beef add-ons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needes for Newbie with Rapier via Nvidia Shield0