All files hang when trying to play on v18 XboxOneX
I installed v18 on my XboxOneX fresh and installed the smb addon as I'm using shares on a WindowsPC for my media.  I can add the shares and it generates thumbnails and I can see all the shares and folders no problems.  But when I click on anything to play it, Kodi just hangs and I can't do anything.  I have to kill the app.  Even just trying to view a picture causes the app to hang.  Any ideas on what's going on?
Nvidia Shield 2019
Kodi v20 Nexus
LG CX OLED
Wild guess on my behalf here but I think you might need to provide a log for anyone to be able to help you.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
I had the same issue too, but the PVR/TV addon for media portal is working, I can watch TV and my recordings.

In the other hand if I'm select a DVD structure from hard disk to play the video, Kodi hungs. I would like use the log file uploader, because I have no access to the file system on the xbox one x. So I tried to upload the log after the crash, but I got the message "log files to big" more than 1 mbit for upload.

How can I debug this failure?
See the post you replied to for your answer...
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All files hang when trying to play on v18 XboxOneX0