v18 Video pauses instead of plays when hitting play/pause button when fast-forwarding
On my FireSticks now in Kodi 18, the video pauses instead of plays when hitting play/pause button when coming out of rewinding or fast-forwarding. In Kodi 17 the video would play when hitting play/pause button when coming out of rewinding or fast-forwarding. Is there a setting in Kodi 18 that controls this, is it a bug or is it meant to be this way now? I much preferred just hitting the play/pause button once to resume play, rather than having to hit it twice now.

Thanks for any help in advance..
I have the same problem on mine together with Kodi 18 not resume my videos from last position. Plus I find Leia slower. Went back to Krypton until bugs are rectified. Smile
Same here glad it wasn't just me, very annoying.  I thought it was slow too until I turned off hardware acceleration even though I shouldn't so I went back to 17.6.
Has to be a bug did anyone report it? I'm on windows. It's not just having to hit it twice, which is annoying. The video &/or audio can lag a bit when pausing and resuming. Whereas the transition from fast forward to play is always smooth.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video pauses instead of plays when hitting play/pause button when fast-forwarding0