External Player Uses with KODI on zidoo Z10
Hi,

Can someone direct me on how to get this to work.
I want to uses the Zidooplayer within Kido as scraper

I have a Zidoo Z10 runing the latest firmware with  Leia build.

I dont know where to start with this, i have browsed the wiki, but cant really find something on how and where to start with this.
If someone could help me out or direct me where to start, that would be really helpfull.

BM
(2019-02-07, 20:26)billmartian Wrote: I want to uses the Zidooplayer within Kido as scraper
Sorry, but I don't understand your question. Zidoo is hardware. How do you use that within Kodi as a scraper?

What are you trying to do? Run Kodi on a Zidoo?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-07, 21:24)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 20:26)billmartian Wrote: I want to uses the Zidooplayer within Kido as scraper
Sorry, but I don't understand your question. Zidoo is hardware. How do you use that within Kodi as a scraper?

What are you trying to do? Run Kodi on a Zidoo? 

Yes, sorry.
I'm running KODI on the Zidoo (Z10) box.
What i wanna do is make use of the native zidoo player instead of the player that KODI uses.
Info here
https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Use_extern...on_Android
Thread moved to Android
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi,

I did the modification like this, i created an playercorefactory.xml and dropped it in the userdata folder (Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/)

the content of the file is this :

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<!-- MXPlayer -->
<player name="MXPlayer" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad</filename>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
</player>
<!-- Zidoo media Player -->
<player name="ZidooPlay" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>com.softwinner.TvdVideo</filename>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
</player>
<!-- Reference:https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Use_external_players_on_Android -->
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule video="true" player="ZidooPlay"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

How can you tell now, if KODI is using the external player, cause i dont see any change, Can someone that has done the same help me out here Please ?
I am using KODI LEI 18.0 and a Zidoo Z10 Andriod box

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
External Player Uses with KODI on zidoo Z100